Seeds an Issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds an Issue?

My plant is producing a couple of seeds, is this a problem? The tricomes are still clear and only some of the hairs are brown. Should I harvest?

Yes harvest, and when you are smoking harvest the seeds, she guaranteed you genetics and it takes a lot of seed to kill potency.

Comment

I would wait to let the plant and the seeds ripen.

Comment

• WeirdWiredWolf
        WeirdWiredWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, wait if you're trying for seeds. Let the flowers ripen as long as possible; the seed needs a brown protective coat to be viable. If you can somehow mark the seeded buds (tie colored string around the branch), harvest those at the very last.

No problem at all, just plant 'em!

Comment

I would wait to harvest until they're actually ready. Otherwise you're going to be pulling immature seeds out of immature buds and it will be for nothing. Wait at least until your buds are finished, whether you plan on keeping the seeds or not. You'll be disappointed if you don't. Did you have a male in there that pollinated your girls? If not, then the seeds should all be female. I always consider that a bonus. I'll be getting some seeds this harvest too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X