Helpful Funnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpful Funnel

Click image for larger version  Name:	F2385763-F5AE-4551-B209-1F9EF10942FD.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	62.3 KB ID:	444046Click image for larger version  Name:	7E7D0D41-BDE4-444E-8F6E-7DEEF3BE47A7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.5 KB ID:	444048
    Click image for larger version  Name:	91E17A85-22EA-4C52-A609-7931F95A3566.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	65.9 KB ID:	444049

To all my friends.....I am having difficulty with my account and frequently and randomly cannot view private messages so...... my apologies to my friends who have sent them I am not ignoring you, I try to reply but sometimes they can’t be read or returned and then....disappear!

OK...so, this funnel is something I found on BrewIngAmerica.com. It has a rubber collapsing sleeve for use when filling regular and wide mouth Mason Jars, 32 or 64 oz size. Just passing it along in case you are tired of cleaning up the mess left behind. The canning companies also have a cheap plastic wide mouth funnel but this on is really wide and makes filling the bottle a very easy clean process. I do not get anything from this, simply passing it along

Excellent find and it's so good to see a familiar poster No we all are experiencing " technical difficulties " sometimes seems like this site gets funny i think they are trying to beef up from hackers and spammers. Odd ball sorts with nothing better to do but screw up a good site with feeble minded garbage. How's you commute and most important how's your Ma i hope all is well ?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal ...she’s ok...slow but insists on cleaning stuff around her house. Fortunately, the commute is only 2days a week and it has returned to heavy traffic as people are more relaxed about the virus issues....I am not. Tested negative a few weeks back and realize my methods of avoidance must be working... nitrile gloves, face mask and hand sanitizer in my truck. ( Everclear 190 and aloe gel. 2: 1). I did try to reply to your message but you may have a block on your receiving private messages ... likely technical as you say because we have sent messages between us before.

Hurricane a few weeks ago screwed up power here for almost a full week... no indoor lighting after 6 weeks in flower so now they had to go outside... sun is a damn good light source though but the humidity and rain just don’t work for 7 gallon super soil pots who need watering limits

Is it food grade quality? Some funnels (like ones used in auto repair) leach chemicals.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Howdy Farmall, That is a handy funnel, sure beats rolling up a paper cone (unless one is making a giant blunt! LOL!!). As far as the messaging problem, I was having problems just logging in to the forum. I was using MS Explorer for my web browser and things cleared up when I changed to MS Edge, Sirius worked with me on the problem to get it fixed, His (seemingly simple) idea cleared it up. You might just need to change to Fire fox or Edge to clear up the problem. Good luck!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you DW2 I use an IPad 98% of the time Lately and Safari has been good up until the last month or so. I will try the pc with has Edge on it. I had to create Farmall2 several months ago to just log in

Howdy Farmall !!!
    You've been missed!!! Hope you're happy n healthy n got all those projects handled! I heard Baby Likes to Rock it by The Tractors the other day & thought of ya!
    Last edited by JDU; 09-04-2020, 02:26 PM.

Comment

JDU Missed being here, grows are doing well and trying this new CBG hemp called Black Label.... don’t know a darn thing about it but 4 out of 5 popped and they were topped a few days ago so it working so far.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X