Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling Okies, renewal time! WTF gotta make a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling Okies, renewal time! WTF gotta make a change!

Went in yesterday and renewed my permit, after everything was done they told us the state KILLS your existing card and the new card will have a new ID number. What this means is once the state KILLS your card you cannot use it anymore, and you have to wait for the new card to come in. I grow my own so it does not affect me, but those that buy should stock up before the state fucks up your card!
    We need to change this, the renewal should keep the existing ID number and not be killed, it is already set to expire, it is a picture ID that no one else can use (I suppose your identical twin could, but how many have a twin?)
    On the positive side I got a 75% discount with the state from my medicare card, it finally done something for me! My renewal for 2 years less than $50 bucks!
    My old card I am framing and hanging on the wall!

Damn government bureaucracy... I can't understand why they don't just legalize marijuana already.!. My theory is that the government jobs lost would look bad for a politician. The war on pot employs alot of people, unless they make the stores government run which would destroy any chance of a good product. Imagine walking into a store run like the post office to buy your weed lol... I'm sure they would find a way to lose money and require tax dollars to operate
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

There is a bill being looked at that will legalize for anyone over 18 nation wide. Of course they will put their tax to it as well, and what will states do? As far as the feds, they are not watching us, we are not violent, and they know it will soon be legal. The bull shit of it being a bad narcotic is vanishing with education. I think the faster more states go legal, at least to medical, the faster the gov will look at all the money they are loosing, and at how well the legal states are doing. WE are carrying Oklahoma now, with new jobs, and tax money!

A grow next to me just sold, 40 acres of weed a nice home, IDK what it sold for, but he retired to FL. Nice for only a 2 YO business.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up . Mine expires in Jan. and you can't do it till its within 30 days. Did you have to go to a doctor again ?
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Eliot Pryor it can be done on line, I dont have the stuff to do the pic, and THC is very helpful for the same $25. Either way its $25 for what they do. I did go in, but did not have to, either way the Dr still puts his name on it.

I can’t really say much about doing it legit since I live in the last or next to last state that will ever legalize it but if it was me I’d do the same thing I’m doing now say screw em and just grow under the radar.

Comment

• gbauto
          gbauto commented
          Editing a comment
          Xena, we must be neighbors...
          Since I started growing my meds 4 years ago, what I have worked towards is having access to narcotic pain management for chronic pain.
          Totally agree with Rwise, it would be a great protection for medical users but until the feds remove/reschedule cannabis it's still gonna be a cluster-f*ck.

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          When it passed in Oklahoma I thought "so what". I was amazed when it became what it is: almost legal. It took about 5 years after the vote on 3.2 beer to actually get it. I was thrilled and proud that the guys who wrote the ballot question nailed down time limits to implement it. For a few dollars I ain't an outlaw anymore !!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I know a few folks that say they will wait for recreational. First its not going to happen fast, second they will not be allowed to grow their own. They are not even trying to get it to the ballot.
          It fells damn good to be legal in my state, and for less than fiddy bucks!

My renewal is February I waited a few months after it passed to become legal.
        4x4 flower tent
        sour dream
        Blue Diesel
        Trainwreck
        platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
        Green Dream
        Sour Dream
        blue dream
        Freakshow

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I too waited a bit, it was because the lines were 3 months long, when THC said "we take walk ins" my sister, the GF and I went in. Both of them got in the first morning, I sat there 3 days, LOL. It was a nice chat with many folks wanting the same thing.

I still cant believe we got med. In OK of all places.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I know right, the doctor even told ME to tell the people out front that I was approved.

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          There was one in the news with nothing claimed and it was approved. Ya its easy, if you dont know what your complaint is, the Dr does!

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I have plenty of ailments that qualify but I do have a friend who got one with only muscle spasms. Granted they are real and do cause pain and problems I'm sure.

Originally posted by Xena View Post
        I can’t really say much about doing it legit since I live in the last or next to last state that will ever legalize it but if it was me I’d do the same thing I’m doing now say screw em and just grow under the radar.
        IDK Xena...I live in OK, one of the reddest of the red and it turns out we do like our cannabis. I really think that is funny. As an 18 YO in the 70's I never gave it a thought that weed would ever be legal in Oklahoma, recreational or otherwise. Too far fetched. But here we are with one of the most liberal medical cannabis laws in the country and I get to grow my own 'medicine!'
        Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24 ​
        Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity ​6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
        Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Hell man, in the 70s I had informants inside the PDs, they told me that I single handedly reduced crime in my area by 85% by simply keeping the thieves stoned. I sold a lot of $10, 4+ finger lids (I have big fingers), then my supplier told me they fucked up and I was getting kilos instead of pounds (for $90), splains 22 big fat bags! After that they cut the kilo in half for the same money, later came scales.
          It was mostly overlooked here, no one cared, 'cept maybe the religious folks who indeed called it the devils weed, probably still do.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I was still a kid in the 70s but what I can remember of the 80s I lived in N. California just outside the triangle and we went through a couple sacks

• golfnrl
          golfnrl commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahhh yes...the four finger lid. Like a good pour at the bar. I remember the standard being 3 fingers before scales and the occasional 4 finger bag would show up.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X