I really need help with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! I really need help with this

Little update on my problem. Leaves continue to change colour in more numbers. Am really worried. Got about 3 4weeks left. Can't get ph meter and don't knw what to do. I still have t flushed
    Attached Files

Oh just let her go with it then quit fussing just deal with it if you can't fix it.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure there is a fix if someone with more knowledge or had same problem can help

While looking I noticed only leaves connected to popcorn buds are yellowing maybe they using food? Any opinions

Comment

No you need to fix it how do you learn everyone has told you things and you keep whining about my yellow leaf?? Should we all purchase a plane ticket and personally guide you??? Everyone has had a yellow leaf, you look it up come up with a plan.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea you can come and guide me. When is your flight

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Or should I take green marker and paint leaves

• Cunjo420
        Cunjo420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ironically your description is be nice be humble. You dont seem nice

I'm not sure why you can't buy a pH meter I got one for $5 off of Amazon and it could be there the very next day

Comment

The only thing to do is buy a ph meter ? If you don’t know what the fuck is the Ph, you can’t diagnose a problem ? Buy a PH meter! It’s crucial for the plant wellbeing

I think yesterday I saw your earlier posts about this. Come on dude “some one with a bit more knowledge” Why don’t study the fuck out of all the topics about the plant and do it yourself if you don’t trust all the good answers you got last time ??

I totally understand Budgal on this one.
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Cunjo420
          Cunjo420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Because I read all the topics. And always same people always ph root problem. The hell with it I saw 40 leaves colour each one showing deficiencies and toxicity but can't compare mine to that

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Because all the same people are people in here with the most knowledge and experience from every kind of grow..
          what’s not to like!?

Maybe because you have a root and a Ph problem ? Ever thought about that? Seriously people are taking their free time to give you the best answers possible. And then you reject it? Because you don’t think it’s that problem ?

Then why do you even care to ask ? If you know it’s not a root problem or a Ph (which I really think too!). Then do what you do best and stop asking questions if you don’t like the answer??

Like I was taught all my life if you really don't want the answer to a question don't ask it

Comment

I'd be willing to bet my house that you have ph issues at the roots since you don't have a pH meter. The plant is eating itself if so many leaves are turning yellow. Means you are root locked and the only nutes she can get are the ones she stored in her leaves. All of this is on GWE. I read that site like Christian's do the bible.

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
            USMCnoviceMedical commented
            Editing a comment
            Again you can buy one between 5 and $10 on Amazon and get two day shipping and fix all of your problems

Cunjo420 save your self the headache and money. Let this grow go the way it is. The next grow do yourself a favor mix up your own soil. Look up Clackamas coot soil mix. Th at a the one I use. I’m going on almost 2 years now. Not once have I used a ph pen or checked the ph of my run off or any of the silliness you learn here. With a living soil all you have to do is make sure the amendment are there and water properly. Then you won’t have to ask silly questions only to get silly answers. When was the last time anybody checked the ph of the soil in the forests? Why is is that these bottled nutrient companies ain’t billionaires if their products are so great? Why do they all have the same shit in them but marketed as something new and magical? But are 98.2 percent water?

Comment

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            Cali, you're not going to find many on this forum very interested in living soils. It seems the prevailing consensus is using bottled petrochemical derived nutrients and chasing PH throughout the grow. This is my 3rd year making my own soil and PH is never one of my issues. I prefer growing in living soil but you can't deny there are some incredible grows using store bought nutrients.

Myself, I dont see a problem, I also dont smoke the leaf, as far as I am concerned it's fall, leaves yellow die and fall off to be mulch.
          I too do not have anything to PH with, I build my soil, the plants grow, I read the leaves and make any needed changes.
          I also do dry cycles to the point of wilt which puts the plant in survival mode, she then eats the leaves. The leaves are storage tanks for mobile nutrients and water, sugar factories, once she starts eating them, like a kid with a candy bar, she will finish them. As they yellow, I give them a gentle tug, if they come off they do, if not they stay another day.
          Heres a pic
          Attached Files

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
            CaptainWiese91 commented
            Editing a comment
            Perfect picture Rwise. 🙏🏻

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            Good looking tree. Love growing that GG-4.

• Cunjo420
            Cunjo420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks buddy

Once again a perfect explanation by and " experienced " member of GWE. Hope this helps.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X