flowering nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flowering nutes

i am useing flora series trio my understanding is less nitrgen in flowering stage so the micro is 501 grow 316 bloom 054 it saying give more micro than grow so to me that a lot nitrogen so i was thinking about swapping them round on the dosage what do yous think feeding on bottle micro 1.4mto1litre grow 0.7mto1litre bloom2.1mto1litre thanks guys plus for the last 2 weeks i will be useing ripen which is 065 at 4m1litre i growing soil

If you are using a system, they have balanced it. Just follow the directions and worry more as you get more experience. I add a little more every grow.

Comment

I used flora series For hydro did well .For soil I use flora nova and use the max amount that it says on the bottle and all most use it every watering and if you look on there web site there should be a feeding chart for the different stages

Comment

Originally posted by Wjskush View Post
        I used flora series For hydro did well .For soil I use flora nova and use the max amount that it says on the bottle and all most use it every watering and if you look on there web site there should be a feeding chart for the different stages
        I pretty much add till I see the tiniest bit of tip burn. I use Remo

Comment

ok thanks i have feeding schedual will follow that it was just an idea the artical ongwe said cut right back on nitrogen and pump up other 2 when flowering thanks for answers i follow that dont want to fuck it up

Comment

Ya you will see the system reduce the nitrogen as you go. They make it sound so complicated.

Comment

thanks mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X