Noob here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob here

Maybe im doing something wrong but i cannot find a nuit guide for General Hydroponics feeding in soil. Anyone please help.

Can GH nutrients be used in soil? Absolutely! All of our nutrient blends contain the necessary elements for plant growth. Start with the formula ratios identified on the label for the specific plant or crop you are growing, and then adjust and experiment until you find the right formula for your specific need.

That was all the info I found online about GH and soil.

Comment

theres one gwe website mate if u still stuck i will write it out for u i use the same

Comment

• Dabbinjoker
        Dabbinjoker commented
        Editing a comment
        Whats the website?

general rule of thumb, though i do coco not soil, is start with half the recommended nutes that GH feedcharts say. With soil, depending how much nutes are already in soil, you will probably start nutes halfway through which is where learning to read the plant comes in. when leaves start to show deficiencies is when you start to feed. Soil growers can give a better idea on when this is supposed to happen but since there are so many different types of soil it will differ not only from soil to soil but plant to plant as each plant takes up nutes differently. Check out this link to see what is recommended by nebula and sirius to as a guide but realize that it is not set in stone. https://www.growweedeasy.com/general...ora-trio-guide

I wish it was as easy as telling you exact timing and amount but starting with the GWE guide is the best place to start.

Comment

• Dabbinjoker
        Dabbinjoker commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea but all those are for hydro grows. I know it said soil coco or hydro it doesnt matter. But really there is a huge difference. This project wasnt anything planed. Got some seeds and planted them for S&G. And surprise all 14 popped.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Like i said, start with half of what GH recommends. Sure coco and soil is different, but when the soil runs out of nutes it is essentially a inert medium at this point meaning is has no nutritional value. Then you would feed like it was an inert medium the only difference being ph and you probably dont need cal mag as coco needs it for proper ionization or something, cant remember the exact science of the top of my head. Or you could try and figure out the correct nute strength yourself by trial and error. This is what a lot of our growers do. Start half and increase slightly until tip burn then record what you fed.

grow weed easy go in top corner of page them 3 lines go on it it at bottom i think takes u to other half of this forum mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X