Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheesy
    replied
    Week 3...repotted to 5 gallon bags on day 14. Lots of roots at bottom of small pot; added riser; light at 29”. This is where I made my first mistake...I never got all the new soil wet. I just watered around the stem a little, a pint of water for all three plants every other day with a few drops of Dyna-Gro Grow. Fortunately, thanks to ya'll, I got straighten out on day 18 and started watering a quart per plant every other day with half strength nutes. But that still wasn't enuf...

Leave a comment:

• Cheesy
    replied
    Week 2...easy peasy. Started the week with two sets of leaves and ended with 5 or more sets. A little adjusted water every other day. Light is down to 29-30". Flipped on the Bloom light on day 10.

Leave a comment:

• Cheesy
    started a topic SOIL 1st Grow - White Widow Auto - Journal

1st Grow - White Widow Auto - Journal

Hey, I've been hanging around this great community here for the last month when I started my 1st grow. I've been keeping a journal off-line, but sharing it might help others and it might help me when I have questions. So, here's the setup:

3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark, perlite, vermiculite and Mycorrhizae
    Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: White Widow Auto (Fem) from ILGM

Dropped three seeds in water and they popped in 2 days. Two days later they sprouted in small pots. That was on July 27th. I'm using pH adjusted hard water. So far I've kept it in the pH range of 5.9-6.6. I started out with the light at 44" with just the Veg switch on. Temps have been in the 70Fs and humidity in the 50s.

OK, I'll include a couple of pictures and then do a post per week until we're caught up to real time...cheers

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X