No announcement yet.

1st Grow - White Widow Auto - Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 66...6th week of flowering. Starting to look like Fall, too much yellow and some nice purples. Watering every 8 days...not enuf perlite...I'm just lucky I didn't screw it up totally. Bought some FFOF yesterday for my next grow. I think I went too light on the nutes too. Hopefully, I'll get an OK yield for a 1st timer. I got my new loupe and took a look at my trichomes...they're all clear still. Some of the pistils are turning brown. I need these girls to finish up in the next couple of weeks!
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      For a first grow, I think you did pretty good !
      And all the experience you gained on this grow, it’s a gift for the next grow. Like you mentioned with perlite for example.
      Not bad πŸ‘πŸ»

• Cheesy
      Cheesy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Captain...liking this new hobby! πŸ‘πŸ»

I'm at day 80, Week 8 of flowering. Now I understand why people get so antsy waiting for harvest. Sadly, we're leaving on a trip and I have to harvest very soon. I'm in the upper midwest U.S. so the initial dry time should be less than a week, right? After that I have a dozen quart jars I can spread it around evenly (3x WW autos). I've been checking the trichomes every day lately and the don't seem very cloudy to me? I see some amber ones but not many. I'd say 50-70% of the pistils are brown. The girls have dropped a lot of leaves and the plants look pretty done. But I'm a newbie, so please let me know what you think...thanks!!
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely in the window of harvest mate

Outstanding job those look great. You are in the harvest zone, good record keeping is key to my harvesting. Have a great vacation when you get back enjoy your harvest.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Just to finish up this journal, I harvested it on day 82, probably a week earlier than I would've liked. I put it in jars a week later, again earlier than I would've liked. Weighed 7.7 ounces at that point, probably a lifetime supply for my wife and I unless we step up our game. Kinda light and airy buds...either that's the genetics of the WW Auto or maybe I just didn't grow it right. But it filled 14 quart jars 3/4 full. I left the lids off for the first week and shook 'em loose multiple times a day. Been burping regularly since then. Started trying it recently and it's definitely some good shit man...

Again, thanks for all your help...ya'll are great...have a cozy covid X'mas and a better 2021...

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You did fine with this grow, life happens. Hope whatever cut this short you had a great trip/vacation. Anyhoo hope you and wife enjoy this harvest. You have a better 2021 also. Come back and play again

• Cheeba
        Cheeba commented
        Editing a comment
        I just read this journal, nice work and thanks for sharing your experience.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X