Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ak47

Week 2 of flowering everything seems to be ok so far

Alright Dewey i know this ain't your first rodeo so lets see some buds. She's just looking like pre flower so when i see this look on my plants i start counting when tops show little puffs tiny little puff or at the node. To me that's the time i first start counting days of flower. I do record when i see this slight yellowing of beginning of flower. She's looking great Dewey.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks hopefully soon started 12 12 two weeks ago hopefully she does well and gets some big buds

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve found plant maturity level effects how soon they flower. I have a little experiment going with four plants that I switched to 12/12 after they were only 2wks above soil. They stretched like normal but it took them almost 4wks at 12/12 before they started to flower. Most photo plants vegged atleast 6wks will show first signs pretty quick especially if they’re old enough to preflower while still on 18/6 cycle. Those plants are itching to bloom and will usually start to flower in a day or two

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      Starting to see some white haires this morning

I've had hairs show from a long veg. period in photos at 18/6.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Dewey
      Dewey commented
      Editing a comment
      So when should I expect to start seeing buds growing we are at the end of week three of 12 12

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X