Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are my options? In Turkey.

Hello everyone,

I am a retired stoner looking to make a come back and occasionally light one up. The last time I smoked some was when it was still illegal in Canada, back in 2014, which is kinda funny. I was a heavy smoker, rolling probably 2 to 3 grams everyday for years(4-5 years, intermittently giving it a break), and I remember it giving me a deeper insight in many areas of life that today as a totally sober person I have lost sensibility to. I feel like my life have reached a very dull place and my brain stuck in the same daily routine. I remember that I have had never ending curiosity in various topics when I used to smoke, going as far as to be a conspiracy theorist in some cases.

Since the beginning of 2020, I have been looking to acquire some cannabis, here in Turkey, which is not all that simple, a muslim country, although strict, drugs are pretty common, only if you know the right people.
    As a Canadian that moved to Turkey in 2015, for me it has been hard/impossible to find the right people to acquire some. Culturally in Turkey, cannabis is regarded as in the same category as heroin, and there is no one I could trust enough to ask for help. One day, I was decided to go on the streets and find some, very bad idea, which led to some traumatizing events. An advice from me, dont go to gypsy/roman neighborhoods looking for drugs.

Finding it on the streets failed, so I decided to look through some websites to get seeds, so, I ordered from a reputable site which processed and charged the payment, and never sent the merch, and then from another that refunded my payment because they didnt ship to turkey.

Anyone know what I could do in this situation? All I need is some seeds, so I can grow it out and try and see if it will help me out with my brain chemistry. I have been feeling lost and weed always showed me what was wrong.

What are my options? I cant move back to Canada, and I dont wanna ask people around for drugs.

Thank you.

why not just order weed instead or get someone to order for u and send them on i in uk it still illegal here i have no problems i give u some companys i get from let mo know

Comment

Share a mailing address, preferably a PO Box, and i bet someone would be willing to mail you a few seeds.
      If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• Rohffx
        Rohffx commented
        Editing a comment
        If someone is willing to send me some seeds, please send me a PM where I will privately decline the offer. Wink. Wink.

Attitude seed bank ships to every country in the world and they offer guarantee so they’ll send over and over until you receive them

Comment

LOL i just had to giggle
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
          Attitude seed bank ships to every country in the world and they offer guarantee so they’ll send over and over until you receive them
          I am not an experienced grower so I would need to buy more than a couple seeds, only to give it a fair chance to happen. Those are expensive seeds for turkish standards.. 5 seeds is 70pound, and 70 pound is like 800 turkish lira, which can buy you about 800 kilo of tomatoes, just as comparison. The sites I ordered from were much cheaper.

I am kind of out of option.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Well i sure don't know anything about costs for different countries. Guess that's why a research on your end of the world needs to find. It ain't a cheap hobby if you want good genetics.

Would it be possible for a robing hood around here to send seeds to turkey? I hate to ask it but I have ran out of ideas to fix this problem.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Good luck

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            For anyone who wants to play Robin Hood here: Ship them inside some knickknack as if he bought it from you on eBay or something. I wouldn't use a valid return address either if it were me.

• Xena
            Xena commented
            Editing a comment
            Any Robin Hoods ..... I would also recommend watching Midnight Express before you ship to turkey.

Sorry I couldn’t resist.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X