No announcement yet.

Autoflower 1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats an auto it will go into flower in a week or so maybe u should get feminised next so u got more time to get it right u can mess around then get it right no time issues mate

Comment

Well, good luck with all your attempts. How much money you waste on seeds now?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

I have spent almost 500$ in total on this!! But thats not a big issue. Bigger problem is failure.

Comment

• buds73
          buds73 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you able to setup an indoor grow? You can set up an indoor grow for less than $500

This is 1 pm picture. The sunlight just got away around 1 hr back. At 6 pm these cfl will turn on.
        Attached Files

Comment

Fix the soil, get photoperiod seed (feminized or regular), why photo's? You have time to fix them, autos you do not. Also if you want to keep them small like an auto just flip to 12/12s at 3 weeks old and with a tad bit of training you can get a fair harvst and keep them small. Also clones can be taken from photo's and not so much from autos. (yes you can clone an auto, but you cannot turn her clock back)
          What is the PH of the soil?
          Did you add anything to buffer the soil?
          Does it have added nutes?
          Did you add anything for drainage?
          Any extra drain holes in the pots?

IDK where you are at, I could give you some seed to get started with, they would be regular photo seed.

Comment

• Mohit13
            Mohit13 commented
            Editing a comment
            1. Ph of the medium is ok i guess i have checked it once.
            2. No nothing to buffer the medium the packet said its ready for use.
            3. Its having some nutes.
            4. There r soo many small holes below the pot for drain and there is some perlite too.

• Mohit13
            Mohit13 commented
            Editing a comment
            This time around i just want too see something from my grow. I didnt wanted huge harvest. Atleast something to keep me going.

Good morning mohit,
          I think you would be better off to leave your girls under the CFL all the time rather than put them in the sun for part of the day. At least until they get stronger and grow another couple of nodes.
          Are you checking your water ph?
          As a fellow noob, I test mine every time.
          My tap water has do much chlorine in it that you can smell it, so I put it in buckets the day previous to let the chlorine evaporate before I test it. If you are adding nutrients, you will have to test it with nutrients added already, so you can be sure of what you’re feeding them.
          I just transplanted my seedlings yesterday. They have been above ground for 13 days now. I don’t know if they’re growing fast or slow, just want to show you what my experience has been. They have never seen direct sunlight, and I’m pretty sure it would kill them at this point. I gave them their first 1/4 strength nutrients at day 10, and gave them quarter strength yesterday after transplant.
          I moved my LED panel up 6 inches higher than I would usually run it, and only on veg with bloom turned off, to let them get used to it.
          This morning I saw a few crispy edges on my leaves, so I moved it up an additional 4 inches. I will just watch how they react now.
          Have your new seedlings broken ground yet?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Mohit13
            Mohit13 commented
            Editing a comment
            I will keep them out of sun tomorrow. Can i provide them with light only in night??

• lalaland
            lalaland commented
            Editing a comment
            As long as they get a minimum of 16 hours of light, yes

• Mohit13
            Mohit13 commented
            Editing a comment
            If i keep them in shadow. Will that time count in light hours or dark hours??? Thats i what i am really confused abt
            Last edited by Mohit13; 09-14-2020, 05:52 AM.

Myself I would cut in pelleted sulfur and pelleted dolomite lime to buffer the soil. The plant will use these to correct the soil PH, Get them at any garden center. They can be added to the top, worked in a bit then watered. It is slow acting.
          I also use Voodoo Juice to promote root growth. Until she has roots she aint doin notin!

Also your water provider can tell you the PH of their water. Another question for them is do they use chlorine or chloramine? Chloramine does not evaporate from the water as chlorine does. My tap water is 7.0 and chloramine, I dont worry about it, 'cept for additives that dont work with it.
          Last edited by Rwise; 09-13-2020, 01:58 PM.

Comment

it doesnt matter the shade with autos u can keep them under 24 hour light if u want only matters with photo plants mate

Comment

• Mohit13
              Mohit13 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wanted to know if i keep my plant out of direct sun will that be light hours or night hours for my plant?? Bcoz most of the time plant is out of direct light

Seedling pic

Comment

Growth is going good it looks to me. But lower leafs are bit off looking. Please comment what should i do with this one.
              plus i digged some medium around the plant the medium is damp under i havent watered for around a week. I think that is what i need to control(watering)
              Last edited by Mohit13; 09-15-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                looks too dry to me. I'd be watering it till i had a wet spot(like previous photo) as wide as the leaves, or a bit wider. It wants to grow now and spread its roots.

• Mohit13
                Mohit13 commented
                Editing a comment
                The meduim is moaist under the plant. Thats y i didnt water. I was planning to water when i took the picture but i uncovered some medium and saw it was moaist till now.

I tell ya this is a real case of patience, my 13yr old grand daughter knows how to water a plant. 3 strikes heck this has been a 25 strike out inning. But it's interesting watching the same thing over and over.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
              1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

u need to get them in the sun dont u live somewere red hot and havent watered in a week should be drying out a lot quicker u are going to end up like the other seeds mate u need to get photo seeds and bring grow inside under lights look at some of growers on here who grow outside and they know there shit problems they have bugs weather etc u have a lot more control

Comment

Handed over my seeds to my gardner he seems preety confident how to grow these. He planted biggest plant i had directly in land.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• lalaland
                    lalaland commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good for you Mohit! I bet he’ll turn them into monsters.
                    Best of luck😁

• swegrow
                    swegrow commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Put up a case of chickenwire or something or that lil one will be someones dinner

This is day 4 directly planted!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X