Autoflower 1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoflower 1st grow

Hello. I have stared 1st grow. I am 5th week. Bottom 2 leaves are yellowing somewhat other wise plant looks healtly.
    Attached Files

I am using advenced nutrients 3 part. Can some share accurate chart. Currently i am using 2 ml each solution in 900ml of water. One feed every week. Followed by 1-2 normal water

Comment

You're way behind for being at 5 weeks, you should have a few more nodes on there. Also, what are you growing in? It looks like plain dirt? Whatever it is it looks too wet to me. Maybe another day or 2 between watering. Also looks like it's hungry, maybe just one plain water between. You say she's an autoflower? If so she may start to flower on you soon, once she starts getting what she needs.

Comment

• Mohit13
        Mohit13 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is not plain sirt its mix (top soil+vermicompost+coco+perlite). Yes the picture is just taken after watering. I water with half litre every 2-3 days.

I don't think your plant is setting roots. Typically the reason for that is your soil is too hot with nutrients. At 5 weeks it really should be much further along. Seedlings don't need any nutrients until they're at least a few inches tall. At this point I'm not sure what kind of advice to offer except putting her in a new neutral medium with no added fertilizers. I've seen this many times before and nearly always it's because there's poop in the soil and new roots won't reach out. I feel bad giving bad news but we've all gone trough this learning curve.

Comment

• Mohit13
        Mohit13 commented
        Editing a comment
        I am also concerned about the soil from very beginning. Can i add some more ratio of coco to make the soil light. Will that solve my problem??

there way behind mate mine started flowering at 30days i would get rid and start again are u growing under lights i posted some pics yesterday there 40 days old get some new stuff and we help from start get normal potting soil no feed in it no nutes for 2 weeks after it breaks ground

Comment

• Mohit13
        Mohit13 commented
        Editing a comment
        The plant is outdoors. Its somewhat hot climate as well.
        In this day time plat is getting sum and in night time plant is getting cfl light. I have signed up for growdairies for my next seeds.

I agree, get rid of the soil and start over, I did not say kill these, but they are very stunted. Maybe put them in better soil and hope they can recover in time to produce.
      Is there coffee in your soil?

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Its things like this why I dont recommend autos for new growers. When there is an issue with an auto, you have zero time to fix it the clock is running.

• Mohit13
        Mohit13 commented
        Editing a comment
        No coffee in soil. Just top soil+ vermi+coco+perlite

Next time if you google your strain and add grow diary there are a few websites that have other growers diarys with pics can give you somewhere to compare the growth of your own plant. I found its helped me on my first grow.

Comment

The soil is having perlite in it. I have ordered some peat coins for my next seeds. How long should i keep my seedlings in these coins.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Waste of money.

• dphipps1020
          dphipps1020 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. Germinate and plant them straight in the soil. But you need better soil still I think.

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya..dont bother with these...too constricting for plant roots.

Can i use this soil after mixing it with coco peat. For my mext grows. I can add some more coco to the soil to make it airy

Comment

I have emptied soil from center of my pot and i am planning to mix the pulled soil with more coco peat. Will that help my plant to grow roots in initial stages??? Or should i dump my whole soil and get potting mix intstead??
          Attached Files

Comment

use coins first after u have germinated seeds keep in them about 2weeks then transfer plug into potting soil with perlite and just give water until strong enough to give half strenght nutes then build up strenght and adding coco wont work for roots perlite and vermiculite is best dont pack soil in let it settle only makes sort of airy need to put holes in pots to let air to roots

Comment

I’d advise you to do a lot more research before you try and grow. You need to get a better understanding of how the plans grow and what they should be doing and when. All the info you need is on gwe tutorials

Comment

I already have 3 seeds showing tap roots. What is the easisiest n quickest method

Comment

I have used 50% dunes sand to my mix and planted 1 seed in center. I hope this formula works for me. Please leave suggestions. As i have two more in germination.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My final potting mix. Is it fine?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X