First grow !!!Train wreck Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow !!!Train wreck Auto

Hi everyone, I have to say I've read and learned a lot here over the past month and after a TRIPLE DOG DARE from my nephew LOL..and over 20 years of wanting to grow .I've decided to grow some Trainwreck auto... as what my nephew calls my science experiments. As of January this is legal in my state and I'm so excited to see what happens ...any and all comments are greatly appreciated and hopefully I can upload the pictures. I started with eight germinated seeds using the wet paper towel method I put them all in Foxfarm soil .At the time 7 had a good taproom,the last one was open. One pot tipped over and after a short come back..I had a fatality .the plant growing from seed with no taproot is doing great just smaller .I will use nectar of the gods nutrients .they are in a 3x3 x7 grow tent under a 1000wt LED grow light on for 18. I have 2 small fans temp is 72 to 77 humidity is 57 right now . They sprouted on 1/1/17 happy New year!!
    cant seem to upload from the kindle ..Will try with phone.. stay tuned please and thank you!
    Last edited by Huskyismine; 01-17-2017, 11:23 AM. Reason: Added tags

Good start Huskyismine, are those the final pots for these plants? Cuz autos really don't like to be transplanted.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Canuck got it right. Nice plants, but put them in their final pots now, if those are not the final. I personally would give them bigger.
      completed 7 grows
      what I have learned so far:
      environment maters more than nutrients
      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

I like autos as well! here is my seedling at 19 days old. I hope someday to do well growing

Comment

Those are not the final pots .was going to go with 5 gal.or do you think 3 will do?

Comment

How old are the Girls......I have 4 White WidowX Auto Fems and they are around 11 Days old......First Grow....This Is Really Cool.....

Comment

• Huskyismine
            Huskyismine commented
            Editing a comment
            They are 15 days old!!

15 Day's old from when ...I put my seeds in root riots Jan 1rst.....they all poped around Jan 6th....and they are much smaller but look very very healthy......Hydro Gaurd and all the nutes that GWE recommends.....and PH'ed......

Comment

• Huskyismine
            Huskyismine commented
            Editing a comment
            They popped out of the soil on 1-1-17. I germinated them in a wet paper towel .7 germinated seeds with taproots and 1seed were planted on 12-30-16 the 7 sprouted on 1-1-17. The seed a week later on 1-10 .that one is a lot smaller

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X