When will my seeds get here??!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will my seeds get here??!!?

Patience is not one of my virtues. I ordered from Seedsman on July 24th. It’s my first time ordering seeds ever and we’ve been without for two months now. I read their site. I know it can take awhile. BUT FFS MAN!!! This is going to be rough.
    2 Hulkberry Autos, 1 LSD Auto, 1 Dos-Si-Dos Cookies Auto

My first grow ever! Except for mold in my fridge.
    In VERY Illegal, USA

4- 5gal DWC w/ top feed
    48x60x80 tent
    600w SE HID
    6” exhaust fan
    6” active intake
    GH Flora trio (hardwater) + Hydroguard + CaliMagic

Using:
    Tap water
    Frozen water bottles to keep temps between 64-72 (as close to 68 as possible)

Patience is not one of my strong suits. I did the same. Seedman took quite awhile but it came with a bunch of freebies. Happy with my experience over all.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

I ordered there as well and it took for-ev-er but I got regular updates on shipping though email and when I got my package there were even more extras included. I was very happy.

Comment

If you’re in the US I was very happy with greybeardseeds, got my order in right at a week plus extra seeds too.

Comment

Got a shipment from Herbie's Head Shop. Took six weeks but came as described with some extras. They did a good job of keeping me in the loop.
          Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
          5 gallon cloth pots
          30"x30"x60" tent
          Spider Farmer SE3000
          Coco Pearlite mix
          GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

I ordered from them pre-COVID and got them in about half the time it now takes. I'm waiting on two different orders myself right now. Luckily, I won't need those seeds for months because of plant limits. In these weird times, I've allowed myself to stock up on wanted seed varieties while I know I can still get them. I've been leaning hard toward regular seeds so I can produce my own by the jarful in case ordering from seedbanks is no longer an option later on. Have you noticed how many seeds are out of stock or nearly so? That's what bothers me. I was lucky enough to get one of the last packs of Brothers Grimm Cinderella 99 in my most recent order. I haven't seen anything from DJ Short in stock for many months! We may need to start doing private trades if this trend continues.
            Coconut Grove
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
            4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
            32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
            Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

I ordered on August 5 and mine are already in the US and on the way here. Probably same shipment if you're also in the US, so I'm sure you should get them soon.

Comment

One of my seed orders came yesterday. It was ordered on the 8th of August. At least this time, all the notifications from USPS and Seedsman worked the way they should! They sent a one-seed pack of Sweet Zombie instead of the 5+3 pack I should have gotten. On the bright side, I got a dozen more free seeds than expected because they sent two 5+3 packs each of GoG GSC and Expert Gorilla when I only expected the freebies to be 5 packs. Once again, the three free Tuna God Regs were Bubba God Regs again but I can deal with that. My seed bank runneth over - I shall not want.
                Coconut Grove
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
                4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
                32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
                Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X