• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Returned to a empty backup reservoir after 8 days away (Fishing), tanks were only about a quarter down. The were completely alone.

Root seems to have been arrest, taller plant is trying to grow its roots out of the container (Well not really, but close). Over all they looked pretty good.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 10-28-2020, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Root rot, what a difference between the two plants. Root rot some how, currently treating it with Hydroguard.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    12 Days later looks like a full recover for one and a still trying on the other. Plant on the left is flowering, pain in the you know what mixing two sets of nutes, but worth it.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    Time to step up to my flowering feed, earlier than I thought it would be.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal Easy mistake, added chemicals to the auto top off tank but never turned pumps on. One took in harder then than the other, but did survive in the original seed start nutrients, I had the spittter going so even with the water going down the plant was still being "Fed". . Once I fed them correctly they jumped right back into the game.

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I do not fish for a living but fish with those that do. Between climate change and regulations that seems to only apply to American commercial fishermen 2020 has been a suck year. Should of been on the Mayan calendar...

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    WOW amazing what a couple days will do. Those look twice as big to me now. It's crappy commercial fishing at the coast also, new regulations and weather issues. I guess Japan and China get the open waters without the regulations we must follow. All our old commercial friends ( some not around anymore got fed up with the BS ) are losing alot of income.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    I think we are over the hump and on the road to recovery.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    The bride did the best should could while I was away, we are going to grow them anyway....Per recomendations we are going to let these autos grow naturally with little trimming and bending as possible.
    Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 11-16-2020, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well we are chomping to get a nice road trip/camp trip in before winter at least for several days. I'm trapped by the garden at this time, too complicated for my neighbor LOL and i just love being here this time of year. Yes we are doing projects around the home but need to escape into the wild, our happy place.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    They announced they will be opening Costa Rica next month, that is a good thing. Will have to wait until January to start the season, so might as well grow. Oh I can think of a few things to do in our time, just can not talk the bride into it :-)

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Sorry about the fish report what else we going to do with our time

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    started a topic Batter Up: Sour Diesel Auto

Batter Up: Sour Diesel Auto

Sour Diesel Vendor ILGM
    Start Date 8/19/2020 Lights Older Version of This light
    Flower Start Ratio 3/6
    Nutrients Sensi G/B A/B Yield
    Date 8/19/2020
    Started Soaking the seeds this morning, looks like fishing (Except for inshore) is out for the year so might as well start the growing season.
    Plant type 40% Indica 60% Sativa
    THC Up to 20%
    CBD Insignificant amounts
    Difficulty Easy
    Climate Indoors and cool climate
    Plant size Compact
    Flowers 8 weeks
    Yields 4 to 6 oz per 3x3ft
    Taste & Smell Diesel | Earthy | Herbal | Lemon | Pungent | Sour
    Effects Energetic | Euphoric | Happy | Relaxed | Uplifted

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X