• Show
Clear All

Paradise?

Click image for larger version

Name:	moon.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	438007
    It's nearly 9:00 PM. 86 degrees and 74% humidity. Popped a bottle of ice cold Pacifico, flipped over a 5 gallon bucket, had a seat in the middle of my balcony grow under a waning crescent moon and for 10 minutes everything was perfect in the world.

I have 51 degrees here this morning
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Yes i adore my early morning quite time. Yes to turning off the world.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Let's face it, we live in a batshit crazy world. So finding peace and serenity for a few minutes in our gardens is well deserved. Cheers.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

68° RH 43% good morning CHEERS to all in the world on my 50th birthday morning.
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• StillHigh1982
            StillHigh1982 commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy bicentennial birthday

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            HAPPY late BDay!!!! I just saw this

Paradise for me is sitting in my grow room with a good cup of coffee looking at my girls while wife is upstair lolll
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd prefer the shine hahaha
            You too amigo. Don't touch yer face lol

• crucialbunny
            crucialbunny commented
            Editing a comment
            A good cigar sounds so nice. For many years I had a buddy who could get me Cubans but he moved to Vietnam. I quit smoking cigarettes 6 years ago but a cigar now and again is so fine with a short glass of Scotch.

• gman420
            gman420 commented
            Editing a comment
            I quit smoking cigarettes about 18 years ago, have had a handful of cigars, but I do enjoy a double shot of bourbon on the rocks while listening to the Blues sometimes around a fire (relaxing).

77 here, watching the storms on the hurricane channel, me and the dog in the shop, enjoying coffee and a dog biscuit (She hates coffee and I'm not to fond of dog biscuits(Pretty sure they were in our C-Rats and MRE's))
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I wish there was a way I could "love" this post.
            Yesterday I noticed the leaves on the trees beginning to change color and a bunch of them blew out of the poplars. Summer in the PNW was 4 days long this year - all this week.
            Hope it cools down for you soon.
            (ps: still gnat-free from DE!)

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              The trees here started changing near a month ago, some are already falling off.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              The trees here started changing near a month ago, some are already falling off.

Woke up with the fan blowing on me, windows wide open, thinking damn, I feel a bit of a chill! Clicked on the heat for a few minutes
            Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2629.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.58 MB ID:	438401
            "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

AC did not kick on all night temp this morning inside 68*F, open the doors and let in the cool upper 50s air.

Comment

Rain last night.....ahhhhhhh!

Comment

Good Morning, awesome day watching the hurricane news and enjoying a good cigar.
                  Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
                  A tale of two seeds
                  Batter Up Sour Deisel
                  Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
                  New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
                  Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• crucialbunny
                    crucialbunny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's just cruel man. My brand. There is nothing else that compares.

• RagWeedDWC
                    RagWeedDWC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I usually get a couple of boxes during prefishing season, this year we were not able to go to Costa Rica, so I limit myself to one every couple of weeks.

Paradise?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2828.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	482640

Comment

• crucialbunny
                    crucialbunny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I had a long distance relationship for a minute with a gal that lived in Sun Valley Idaho. I learned very quickly that there is a big difference between skiing for a few days and actually living in that soft white nightmare. Something as simple as taking out the trash became a 45 minute ordeal. I am and always will be a beachboy to my core. It's January 16 here in California, 5:30 PM, and I'm in shorts and flipflops with the ceiling fan on.

Paradise my a.. !!
                  Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                  Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                  Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                  Full auto grow
                  Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                  12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

LOL hee hee hee all we need is another winter wonderland pic.
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
                      Farmbuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You know as I get older I can't stand anymore that white shit coming down from the sky.... Ok I'm going to my grow room now..!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X