No announcement yet.

Manifolding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys got this my 2nd grow in 2018 i basically just jumped to manifold even tho i only had 1 grow under my belt and was super new to growing any type of plant and i noticed a great improvement my best manifold i have done got me about 175 grams per plant and i had 2 so i was set for awhile.

Comment

• Damngrower
      Damngrower commented
      Editing a comment
      That's reassuring to know. I'm hoping to increase my yield this time round!

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      a guess, you will increase your harvest each grow as you learn from any mistakes you make like most of us are still doing. My yield grows each time when I started I counted grams now I count ounces hopefully one day I'll count pounds haha....

Quick pic update, here are my girls approaching week 3 of 12/12. I'm pleasantly surprised with how quickly they are coming on. Canopy lost a little evenness in the stretch but I'm still pleased.

Comment

Lookin good.... they're at the point where I like to start serious defoliation but that's a preference thing and is pretty controversial subject
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Damngrower
        Damngrower commented
        Editing a comment
        I did a bit last night but ran out of time. They're due a drink today but will get a more thorough chopping soon. I need to lollipop them a bit.

Heres my half ass, uneducated, illprepared manifolding. They both are growing like crazy. They very rarely pout after cutting. Not pretty but should still function correctly.
      Attached Files
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Damngrower
        Damngrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good! I'd be interested to see those when they are flowering 👍

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks good! From where you have them now I pretty much just let them grow and if a cola or two start getting taller I pull them down so they’re even with the rest. Safety pins make excellent anchors on fabric pots. You can put them wherever you need a anchor and the plants tues go right through them

Couple more pics following defoliation. I'm loving how these plants are turning out.

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yours look like they're two weeks ahead of mine switched 9/9. I had to take off some leaves the other day because like four people on here ended up with white mold and I got scared that mine were next. Hahaha they were bushy 4sure but normally I wait until the buds to get about where yours are to strip em and then just take a few here and there until I harvest
        Yours are definitely lookin good another two months to go lol the waiting game we all have to play keep the pics a comin

• Damngrower
        Damngrower commented
        Editing a comment
        Only ten days! I switched 31/08!
        I've had wpm before. Horrible stuff! According to the breeder these will be done by Halloween 😁

Here's the finished product, roughly trimmed and ready to hang. These have been a real easy grow despite some humidity issues. I'm optimistic about the yield and the flavour. The 3rd photo is the White Witch. I'll add the yield once its all dried.

Overall I think manifold will work for me. I'm going to do it again on the next run, which will be 3 Ogkz seeds from Humboldt!

Comment

Lookin good they got nice and fat mine still have a week or three. I was forced to take one out today though because it kept getting bananas I don't want my grow full of seeds. At least it was mini a plant that I never topped but only got 22 inches tall like a foot shorter than all but one of the others and they were all manifolds or at least topped. The rest of em are still goin obviously I didn't take off the bottom little branches so my 8 tops stick up from a jungle of little guys. I wanted to try to take off all the tops once they're ready and drop my lights on the 2nd tops underneath??? don't know how it's gonna go
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• Damngrower
          Damngrower commented
          Editing a comment
          Exciting times! Your plants look great! I'll be interested to hear how the staged harvest goes.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, what's left is going good. Only problem is I drained my air conditioning system because it froze a couple days last week and now it's 75-85° f which isn't bad till the damn lights come on in there. It's hell trying to keep it under 90 degrees supposed to be back in the 60s next week 🤞Wednesday was 6 weeks actual flower time so it won't be too much longer

I'm gonna try to take off all 8 tops on two of them and see if the little ones coming off the bottom of the 8 tops will fatten up????? Experiment time..... here's a pic the yellow is where I'll cut em and circled the little ones I'm talking about if you don't get it by my attempted explanation lol
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• Damngrower
          Damngrower commented
          Editing a comment
          I get ya, good luck with it!

Ultimately only 3 ounces between the 3 plants. A little disappointing but at least now I know. Back to scrog for the Ogkz!

Comment

Mine are still drying so I don't have a weight on em yet but it was pretty 4sure. I decided against the muti level ripening I can't think of a good lie so the only reason I have is I'm lazy lol. Here's a couple pics of the three I had manifold.

I just seeded my next round in my new tent 4x4 and I'm not sure how I'm gonna train em. I bought a net to fit in there but I'm a little hesitant to use it, probably because I've never used one before and I'm pretty crippled up. I know from listening to others complaints that once you net em you can't pick em up onto a table to do surgeries (trim n defoliation) on em. What's your thoughts on scrog? I just heard you say you were going back to it. Damngrower could I pick your brains for some pros and cons on scrog?
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          3 gallon pots all autos

👇my one n only journal👇

Comment

• Damngrower
            Damngrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah those look incredible. I'm always saddened by the shrinkage during drying 😂
            Absolutely you can. In my experience it drastically improved my yield. My first ever grow I topped my plant once and lstd it out a bit and hit 1.5oz. The next grow roughly the same again. Round 3 I built myself a net usi g the tutorial on GWE and hit 2oz per plant, and last time out 2.5. So that is a big pro. Veg can take a while. Filling the net properly, so you get a good even spread and no drastically uneven colas takes a lot of time and planning. I haven't cracked that yet. And it is a pain to not be able to move them. My mate has a similar sized tent to yours and doesn't scrog because he doesn't know how he'd reach everywhere to trim.
            I'd be delighted to crack 3oz per plant with this ogkz so I'll be doing my best to keep a level canopy, filled with bud sites!!

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks allot, I fought myself on whether to get a 4x4 or 2 2x4s because I have such a hard time getting down to their level and I have to pick em up onto a table for training because of it. I think I better go a couple rounds without a net to judge the difficulty of growing in a tent. That's what convinced me to do manifold in the 1st place, once you get em started in the right direction other than some defoliation and support they're good to go. Well I have some babies started for the tent and one stubborn lady still flowering in my closet so I guess all questions will be answered soon enough. Good luck on your adventure, I'm sure ill see you around here, and thanks again for your input

• Damngrower
            Damngrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Happy to help, good luck to you too 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X