No announcement yet.

Seed Sales?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ordered from seedsman with success a few times. Took 5 to 6 weeks each time.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

i49 Seeds out of San Diego. They offer 3 free seeds if you pay by ACH from bank account. Not all of them popped, currently growing so not sure of quality but so far so good.
      Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Bought more seeds from a few reccomended post and so far i49 and 420guy have good strains but growth is slower and those plants are wilting in the sun. Indoor plants for sure.

Comment

#1 SeedMan (Shipping takes forever)
          #2 GreyBeards (Prices can be outrages)

Comment

• growell
            growell commented
            Editing a comment
            i ordered from seedsman took 5 days i in uk mate

• Matriumcauthon
            Matriumcauthon commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah but the OP was asking about getting them to the US, which takes a lot longer to get them across the pond so to speak

Originally posted by EzPz View Post
          Now I know GWE has their own seeds recommended suess but I’m more interested in knowing who here has bought seeds with success. I live in the US.
          ive put in 3 orders with seedsman so far, they took a while to get here though with covid causing interruptions with international shipping i was still impressed with the timeframe, the second order contained a number of damaged seeds out of the freebies that i had gotten. while they were unable to replace those specific ones they did offer a selection of replacement seeds to choose from which came in quickly, and they even sent a few extra. last one is on the way and i expect as with those before it will take a few weeks but when they arrive theyll meet all expectations. so far ive had about a 90% germination rate with the seeds ive used from my orders so far and im pretty sure those that didnt were partly my own fault, the joys of being a noob
          Last edited by Matriumcauthon; 10-09-2020, 04:29 PM.
          stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
          ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
          bloom plus LED 300W
          green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
          Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Could always clone some good photos if you got them?
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

have had no problem with ILGM. Quick delivery and great results. I've heard that prolific coast seeds out of Oregon has some great stuff, trying them next for a change of pace

Comment

Sooper happy with Greybeard. Nice selection and mine showed up three days after purchasing. Takes credit cards. Happy customer!
                Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X