Sort of problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Sort of problem

I have two lovely chocolope plants, auto flowering and feminised. One is 6ft tall and the other is a little bit shorter. Both look extremely healthy, perky, and robust. They’ve been grown in pots in my greenhouse. So what’s the problem I hear you cry. Well they germinated over 95 days ago and I thought they should start to flower after 80 days max being auto flowering. No buds though! All the nodes have the single flower on them but that’s all. Is it me that has the problem or is it something else?

Hey Keithgdg and welcome! Any chance you can provide pictures to further explain your situation? It sounds like you have flower nodes starting at various points, correct? How developed are they? Are you indoors or out? If indoors, what is your light schedule? What kind of temps do you experience? That can cause slowed growth (I'm experiencing it personally). Is the time you stated from seed?

As for buds...
    Buds typically come in mid to late in flower. They start off scraggly looking early on but fill in over time. If you are seeing pistils and small clusters forming, your plant is doing what nature says it should. You won't see the buds really beef up until the middle to later stages of flowering. Early on they are just small. At least from what I've noticed in my few grows. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ellz; 08-05-2020, 05:32 AM.
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• Keithgdg
      Keithgdg commented
      Editing a comment
      Very informative so thanks. Between you and another reply I’ve had, I think they are not auto flowering. Something I kind of had in the back of my mind. I guess I will have to wait as they outside so I can’t change the light times. After all they are soooo healthy otherwise which I’m over the moon about as it’s my first attempt
      Last edited by Keithgdg; 08-05-2020, 06:20 AM.

Pictures would help a lot 👍🏻
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

I'll have to say they are not autos, it happens. Autos start to flower at 3-5 weeks old from sprout, since they did not do this you will need to reduce the light to 12/12s for flowering the photo plants you have. I would also say contact the seller for replacements! If these seed are F1s then 25% will be photo, 25% will be auto, 50% will be a cross between the auto and photo parents.

Comment

• Keithgdg
        Keithgdg commented
        Editing a comment
        Your explanation sounds the most likely answer. They’re not autos. That’s okay I can wait. They’re outside so I can do little to to change the daylight or temperature. I can send a pic but how do I do it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X