Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    LOL I was with ya bunny, I always just pulled, washed, and ate my onions. Maybe I need to look into curing them since mine never seem to stay good very long.

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    Thank you crucial bunny

Leave a comment:

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    Thank you homegrown for sharing our knowledge about this matter. I have looked with ocular piece today and the trichomes are white now, not too much amber to be scene. I maybe would wait but Right now I’m harvesting the blueberry 420, ready or not because: i have found small numbers of aphids under leaves, and 2, it’s starting to make seeds.thank you and best regards

Leave a comment:

• homegrown
    commented on 's reply
    hey Soybean, taking trichome pics with a phone camera is a challenge..and impossible if your hands shake like mine lol. Try supporting your phone on something..a table or chair, couple of boxes...etc. Then move the plant close to the edge of table or whatever..you can still focus the camera while the phone stays steady. Just try and get a real clear pic..i find my camera on HD settings has a really hard time focusing to crisp pics..it doesnt know to focus in on trichomes..just the leaf or bud itself, so trich's are usually blurry. Might have to take 10 pics to get one really clear one.. good luck. There's other options..clip on jewelers loup for phone, usb microscopes, etc.

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    There are a number of apps for your phone camera that allow for magnification. I hate the one I downloaded so I won't recommend it but there are several to choose from and most are free.

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    We grew a years supply and are drying them before they go in root cellar, no need to cure if not storing them. Thank you for advice on possible incompatibility of drying both at same time. Do you have a suggestion on how I can take a better picture of the Tri homes? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    It is difficult at best to tell if your buds are ready from the photos you posted.. They're good looking but without clear shots of your trichomes I wouldn't even venture an answer. As far as curing goes, onions put of a lot of sulfuric compounds and it seems to me your product is likely to absorb that odor. I didn't even know curing onions was a thing. I just took two out of the ground this afternoon and made salsa. Am I supposed to cure them before I use them?

Leave a comment:

• Soybeansaregreat
    replied
    Also, I have a shed where I am curing onions. They have been in there 1 week with fans running. Will it hurt to dry the cannabis In with the onions? There are windows open too.

Leave a comment:

• Soybeansaregreat
    started a topic Blueberry 420 ready?

Blueberry 420 ready?

I wonder if my Blueberry 420 plant is ready to harvest?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X