Grow Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow Deadline

1st grow. I’ve got some White Widow Auto from ILGM. Germinated in water in two days, then sprouted two days later in soil. I’m in day 7 since sprout and the three plants are working on their second set of real leaves. I saw 9 weeks on the ILGM website and thought no problem, I’ve 12 weeks before we leave in our little RV motorhome. Today, I looked again and see the word Flowers next to the 9 weeks on the ILGM website. Ouch. Reading more about WWA and there’s quite a bit of variance. I’ll probably need to allow for a week of drying too, since sticking sticky buds in mason jars ain’t good. So, what can I do to speed things up? I’m running my VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 light on Veg 24/0 at 34”. Should I flip on the Bloom light too? That’ll make it hotter…how hot is counterproductive…80F? 85F? Should I lower the light? Someone was having success at 14” with their LED light. I don’t have a dedicated A/C unit for this project...just an exhaust fan. I’m thinking I’ll do some LST to try to keep the canopy flat. I haven’t researched the idea of trimming off the bottom leaves…would that help? Thanks in advance…ya’ll Rock!!!
    Last edited by Cheesy; 08-03-2020, 09:21 AM.
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Hello i use vipar 450 run 2 in a 36x36x72 what's the true watt from the wall? I generally run just veg. for first 2wks till at least second set of leaf fill out. I don't think that LST would hurt the time frame i'm thinking this should finish, if you do not do much training will finish seed to harvest 80days or less. Now if you top it or cut it add a week to the grow. I only raise my plants higher and i've run them at flowering down to 18" but that's in flowering and if you don't know how these lights work you could burn the trichomes bleach them white. Careful not to feed too soon just water for now. I was real cautious first learning the lights so others may chime in i know a grower that has the 600vipar maybe a 2 folks on this site. I found 85f OK but 78-80 best.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks @SoOrbudgal. Real watts on my 600vipar is 260W. No, I won't top them and I haven't fed them since they're in 8-4-4 soil. When should I start with the Dyna-Gro and how much? Hopefully, others have additional input on the lights? The Vipar instructions say 36-40" for babies, 28-36" for Veg and 20-24" for Flowering. Best thing I can do to finish before the deadline is to not screw anything up! Cheers...
      Last edited by Cheesy; 08-02-2020, 08:48 AM.
      3x3' space in back of closet
      VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
      Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
      Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
      Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
      1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X