Anyone ever seen this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever seen this?

At 60x it looks only slightly off color, the trics are cloudy stemmed but the heads look burnt brown & there is just a tiny bit of fuzz.
    Last edited by JDU; 07-29-2020, 12:39 PM. Reason: To be fair- she is so sticky that everywhere there's a tric it's gathered a bit of dust or cat hail lol so the whole thing probably looks fuzzy.

To my eye they look like they've run their course and are about ready to go. If they were my plants I'd remove some of the spent leaves, give a good deep water, let them fatten a bit more for 2 maybe 3 days and harvest. I don't know what kind of nutrient schedule you ran but it's possible that the deep water might be better served as a flush. You have some fine buds there.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      That's exactly where we are- got took to the tub & run about 20gal through each then some ph'd molasses ystrdy. That color looks weird & I wondered if I had somehow splashed some sort of shampoo residue or something crazy.
      Thanks! I love when they break branches lol. I feed a homemade organic crystalline fert when the soil runs out. Idk what's in it but DAMN!!! It finishes em GOOD!! She says its 11-3-8.

Well hell. Since the big flush she has been stacking n swelling fast enough to remind me of the OGKush from my last grow. I can't remember if it was 14 or 16wks- 16 I wanna say.
    But she was the 1st plant I used this new nutes on & they impressed the hell outta me. I got over 2 OZ from an 8in tall plant & the final product is hard as a rock, sticky as honey & just as sweet. So I'm gonna send this one deep & see what happens!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good!
      Nice fat buds on this one👍🏻

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I know right dang it's hard to not wack one of these autos. I am not putting any more food in their water no not even molasses because they need to stop cause i want to chop LOL they are 80days from seed as of today. I'll be happy the way they are now i just need some amber they are just staying cloudy.

Some seriously fine bud. It's amazing what a good flush and a little patience can do. Very nice work.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Especially for the patience reference cause everyone here knows that as an autistic I rarely demonstrate patience lmao!!!!
      Last edited by JDU; 08-03-2020, 11:11 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn patience is over rated LOL just kidding but i'm with ya JDU

It's just a shame I can't get my tent cold enough to turn her pink. SoOrbudgal did so much better with her mother.

Comment

Lol @ it collecting cat-fuzz! Bahahahaha! You're killin me!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X