Yellow leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow leaves

I'm starting to get yellow leaves, do I start breaking them off and what should I do with the leaves

We need a lot more information.

1. PICTURES
    2. Set up information
    3. pH level (if you know it)
    4. Nutrients used
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

If you're in vegatative phase, yellow leaves are a good sign od nitrogen deficiency. If you're a week or 2 from harvest, it's typically normal. But like I said, we need more information to diagnose anything my friend.
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

As said, more info needed, in general a yellowing leave is being eaten by the plant, it is a storage tank. As the plant gets the last of the goodies out it will die and fall off, it is a normal thing.
        Now IF the new growth leaves turn yellow from the veins out into the leaf that would be a sulfur deficiency.
        Welcome to GWE.

Comment

I stared from seed in February, they monsters but every morning I see yellow but not flowing

Comment

• Jordann
            Jordann commented
            Editing a comment
            You growing a Christmas tree in a solo cup there.... could be a big part of the problem. The soil is used up like a 50 year old hooker on meth. I'd transplant to a container triple the size plus.

They are doing the same thing my mother plants do. I keep them in small fabric pots in coco to keep them from getting too big. The plant's root system can't sustain so large a plant so lower leaves drop off. Try moving to a larger pot if you want to grow it out that size or larger.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            Also, assuming you're in the northern hemisphere and those aren't autoflowering, they won't start flowering outside until after the fall equinox.

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Man do I wish that were true, not this year, I just harvested buds from 2 plants!

Like what's been said. Transplant, like last month. I never remove the yellow leaves as the plant is eating them and removing them before they fall is like starving her further. That's one big plant. How about a picture of the whole plant. When I grow outdoors I try to have atleast a gallon of soil for every foot of height 2 gallons a foot if you're growing a wide tall plant. The soil is so depleted. The only way I can describe this, and bare with me here..if I ate supper, then, now bare with me here, have my after supper trip to the can. Now bare with me here, how many times could we eat said trip to the can and make another trip to the can before we completely deplete the nutrients and die.

Anyways make sure to atleast transplant before you flower or it might not give the best results.
          Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
          sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
          4 plants currently under 500w
          2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
          GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
          Happy growing/consuming 🥴
          Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

I agree she is running out of food, my girls in 20+ gallon pots are running out of food too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X