Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Big Brother monitoring my internet searches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Big Brother monitoring my internet searches?

I don’t live in a state where cannabis is legal, but I have a couple of medical issues and would like to grow a couple of plants for personal use. I’ve been googling my brains out for the last couple of days, learning how to do it. Is my internet provider going to flag this and pass it on to the local police?
    3x3' space in back of closet
    VIPARSPECTRA LED V600 Grow Light. Actual = 260W. Veg+Bloom 24/0-->20/4
    Model V600 iPower 4" inline exhaust fan with carbon filter vented outside
    Soil is 8-4-4 natural organic 45-day slow release with peat moss, composted pine bark (bad), perlite, vermiculite (bad) and Mycorrhizae
    Vivosun 5 gallon grow bags

Dyna-Gro Grow & Bloom
    1st Grow: 3x White Widow Auto (Fem)
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...w-auto-journal

A little too paranoid without even starting. Don't you think your local police or Homeland security for that matter have better things to do? Just take a look at Portland Oregon today.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

They don't care about a couple of plants bud. Information is legal, you can talk, search, and read up on everything cannabis. The only big brother monitoring you is Google so they can sell your data to advertisers. You're good man. You're good. Lol
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Well, Big Brother monitors every form of communication world wide period, but they are not looking for what we do.

Comment

We are already constantly under surveillance, but like everyone else said, nothing to worry about.

I used to be afraid of that as well. Now i make posts that
          say, "Look everyone! I've harvested 9.6 lbs in 3 years!" 🤣🤣

In 10 oz increments of course. Never any more than that NSA! I swear 🤣
          Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
            Doubledealing72 commented
            Editing a comment
            That reminds me of Brad paisley's song 🤣🤣

• Smerft85
            Smerft85 commented
            Editing a comment
            I lost all my weed AND my guns in a tragic boating accident. If I didn't have bad luck I'd have none at all!

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            "I lost all my weed in a series of small fires" Ha. Same thing happened to a bunch of things that I used to own. Maybe I should get some smoke detectors. Boating accident...

You can get a VPN (virtual private network) if it will make you feel more secure.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

If you really want to be stealth, boot up Kali Linux and utilize the open OS. That'll get ya going
            Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
            300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
            Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
            FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              But be sure to run it from the live disk, no hacker can touch any Linux live disk!

I too, live in a prohibitive state. My Sheriff's booking website is full of people who have been charged with pot offenses. I haven't heard, read or seen any raids of small potatoes growers like us. They're usually grouped with other offenses related to to driving. I live by the mantra - No tell, no sell. I love the aroma of cannabis, so there is the aroma in my abode...
            A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              Speaking of aroma, I to love the aroma of growing cannabis. But since the application of neem, it kind of smells like the ocean, like the stink in the mud.

• BR2K
              BR2K commented
              Editing a comment
              That's one reason I prefer coco-perlite. Keeps the critters down.

If you’re growing for personal consumption I’m not sure anyone cares....governments are most concerned with larger scale for profit grows...if your trying to profit without proper licensing, well, karma’s a bitch!!
            Failure is an opportunity for improvement!!

Current Grows:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-jedi-og-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-gorilla-grow

Completed Grows:
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ang-jack-herer

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-northern-soul

Comment

Hi Cheesy i was like you once very nervous about posting and sharing photos of weed. I live in a legal state but i worked for the federal govt. in a hospital so i was scared. This site has been safe but know you limits and abilities with doing a grow. No i don't believe cops give a doo doo about small personnel use grows. I did 1 plant a photo period just got to not tell folks that you know because they talk and do you have a land lord? I have always had my own home to grow at not rental.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Everything you do on the net is recorded and archived. Accept it. It only becomes an issue if someone decides that they have a reason to go look at the archives and they have a nefarious motive or some agenda. Choose your words carefully to just express your opinions and avoid certain words.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Even the shit you delete.

• BR2K
                  BR2K commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is true. However, with the sheer volume of data, finding what they're looking for could be daunting. It's ALWAYS a good idea to keep in mind that what you post will never be confidential.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X