Outdoor Rockstar first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Rockstar first time

My outdoor Rockstar up in Canada not an outdoor strain but all I could get so far so good I guess only time will tell. Did some pruning and tied them to grow outwards instead of just having a bush. Got rid of alot of bottom foliage to promote growth at the top. Not sure I'm doing anything right as I'm a total rookie but can't learn without making mistakes lmao

It looks like a good setup. Best to keep the middle of the plants thinned out, when growing outdoors in northern regions. I don’t know when flowering starts outdoor at your lattitude, but I’m sure some other people on this forum will know.

Comment

Thanks, I think they'll start in flowering in August and finish mid Sept to early Oct if my memory serves me correctly. Not super far North I can drive to the US of A in 10 minutes. Thinking of transplanting the 2 smaller ones into bigger pots they seem to be starting to slow down the growth and falling behind the 2 in bigger pots both in height and girth. Maybe out on in the ground to see if that will help it. Got in a fight with a raccoon and snapped branches off when it fell over lost the main stalk but reattached the rest, just don't want to over stress it.

Comment

• Sudsnbuds
        Sudsnbuds commented
        Editing a comment
        Transplanting won’t hurt

I'll do it in a couple of days to minimise stress and was gonna add a bit of bone meal to the new home and a couple people said I may need some CalMag as well with GH Flora series but I'll wait until I see tell tale signs don't wanna over feed or nite burn them

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've used GH flora series in the past - easy to over do the nutes - changed to Green Planet nutes and I now give my autoflowers full strength nutes and they are thriving. 3 part nutes with their ProCal are just $15 a liter.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Finding the plant that works best in each climate is difficult as i'm in PNW also but way south. Still get problems with late sept-oct harvest during rains. I'm leaning towards autos or a faster indica hybrid and not placing them out to early..........

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X