Click image for larger version

Name:	image_112535.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	427610Click image for larger version

Name:	image_112536.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	427611Herme Found Male Parts. Updated.

Mamba Negra 40 days old & Budding(flowering), but found A few male pollen sacs. I took before picture, then removed the infected area. Defoliated Unwanted leaves from the entire plant. Took another picture. I Removed the whole limb. Could have probably gotten by removing less Cross my fingers. Let's see how she does.

MAMBA NEGRA Auto ;-) 65 days old. 25 days after removing Pollen Sac's.😎. HAPPY GROWING

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_112537.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	427612Click image for larger version

Name:	image_112538.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	2.35 MB
ID:	427613
    Last edited by FarmerJoe; 07-14-2020, 06:55 AM.
    Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Good lookin or lookin good. I lost a OG bout a month ago she was a runt so I just pulled her/him up. I don't know if you take clones but if you do I was told that you should never clone from a plant that hermies or collect their seeds. I guess the genetics is partially to blame for their hermie.
    I'm not so sure that he is right about it because if I'm not mistaken they use hermie sacks for pollinating to get female seeds which with his logic all fem seeds would be genetically engineered to be hermie. I'm not a breeder yet or maybe never but I'm trying to learn as much as I can on all aspects of growing but there's so much contradiction in the different books that are out there.
    well I've managed to confuse myself lol..... good luck
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Well i don't know about this strain have you repeatly got hermies from it FarmerJoe ? I had a reg. male autoflower they do sell unfeminized auto seeds but why i don't know? WTF would anyone want it for other than breeding? I know look closer to the descriptions LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• FarmerJoe
        FarmerJoe commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal Thanks,
        This is a strain from Black Mamba. The first one to hermi, Looks like I caught it in time though. this is a really tough strain. All the previous ones have been excellent . She grows a bit on the leafy side however she seems to like stress & reacts well. Had an accident last week and lost one of the main colas but the remainder Picked up her slack. Lemon amnesia is the strain that I have had more Hermes with, usually freebies. Makes me wonder

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X