What's the best predator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the best predator?

I'm about to go on Amazon & need some advice.
    .......Considering that I really don't wanna just feed the songbirds so idk if something as large as p mantises would be the way to go outside- also a cat lives here & I don't need her kittens chasing any winged creatures up the tents leaving claw holes indoors....
    We have a tiny caterpillar here that LOVES weed & I have a few veggies goin with the girls so insects certainly abound.....
    So. What should I git? Lace wings? Predator mites? P mantises? Ladybugs?

Check out my avatar...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

I love that flytrap! But will on live in a 12s tent? Do they die or hibernate?

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Idk about the Country- That's just how my brain thinks- 12 on 12 off 12on12off12on12 12 121212.... 12's.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahhh..... I forgot the apostrophe! Oops sorry.
        Punctuation is important! It can be the difference between helping your Uncle Jack, off a horse & helping your Uncle jack off a horse.

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        JDU that's funny right there.

Gingerbeard I have a VFT but am worried putting it in my tent. I use a 315W LEC and when I put it under the light for a few hours, the inside of the "traps" had turned red. I didn't want to damage it, so I took it out.
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

The plant isn't supposed to be in direct sunlight so imagine your 315 might be too much. The insides of the mouths are supposed to turn red. It's part of the way they attract food.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I've got a lot of QB watts burnin in my flower tent- but just a little Mars TS 1000 in the veg. Might have to give one a try.

Comment

I'm picking up what you're laying down JDU . But I still wouldn't have known about the 12's. Water under the bridge.

I've been a city boy for most all my life. I have concrete poisoning (or not.) The times I've lived country, I never understood y'alls's fascination with your Uncles or horses and jokes you make about them. Not my place to judge. Never heard a joke about concrete.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6
            Nutes
            CalMag

Comment

• Gingerbeard
              Gingerbeard commented
              Editing a comment
              How many law enforcement officers does it take to push a handcuffed man down concrete steps? None. He fell.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahahahaha He fell

• AccidentalGardener
              AccidentalGardener commented
              Editing a comment
              I want whatever you guys are having, lol.

For a worm or caterpillar, id try and remove them by hand..As a praying mantis rancher..lol..they wouldnt give the worms a second look i dont think. Mantis's seem to be more of a hunter/stalker/killer kinda bug. Where a ladybug just crawls around and eats everything in its path.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X