X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaphead710
    replied
    Originally posted by crucialbunny View Post
    If you like Wedding Cake why don't you just order Wedding Cake? There doesn't seem to be a shortage of them.

I am not sure what seed companies to go with for birthday cake though bro and wanted be 100% sure before ordering. I've made the order now, so fingers crossed they will be what i am looking for.

Leave a comment:

• slaphead710
    replied
    Thanks guys, i will take a look

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied
    So i dont have any answers on that but....have you tried Leafly.com? I just went there and looked for wedding cake and found the page. Then i scrolled down until i saw a section that said "similar strains" and "search by similar". I think you can take the terp or effect profile and match it to other strains. You may want to take a look and play around with it. I dont know how accurate it is but worth a look.

Wedding Cake, also known as "Triangle Mints #23," is a potent type of indica-hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Fun fact: In Canada, this strain is known as Pink Cookies. The Wedding Cake strain provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind...

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Dang good point crucialbunny

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    replied
    If you like Wedding Cake why don't you just order Wedding Cake? There doesn't seem to be a shortage of them.

Leave a comment:

• slaphead710
    started a topic HELP! I need some advise on strain selection

I need some advise on strain selection

I haven't growing any flowers in a long, long time! I have purchased lights, tents and nutrients but finding seeds to be a tougher task!

I am looking for something which contains wedding cake or has that flavour in it, as it's my favourite type of bud to smoke, in terms on flavour and high.

On doing my research, I am over whelmed with all types of posts, etc, that do not relate really to my situation, so I have decided to reach out here and see if I can get any decent advise before I order. Better to be safer than regret my purchase, further down the line .I can buy more seeds but not more time.

On my research, I have narrowed it down to 2 strains and both are from Cannarado seeds. The first strain is birthday banger and the second is birthday blues. Both apparently contain birthday cake, which I think is same as wedding cake ? Here is what the seedbank says about birthday blues.

https://dankpacks.com/product/birthd...rado-genetics/

and heres what it says about birthday banger

https://dankpacks.com/product/birthd...rado-genetics/

Problem is both of these strains, I have not tried headbanger or blue cookies. So I can't comment on flavour or taste and how much of that wedding cake/birthday cake flavour comes through. Does anyone have any advise about any other strains that has a dominant wedding cake flavour. I seen jungle boys seeds but they were crazy prices at like £220 or something... So any advise would be hugely appreciated and any other recommendations.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X