Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help

Hey guys need help.. running a aeroponic system using recomended nuts. This is the second time im getting leafs with brown spots and spreading.. this seems to be affecting only the WW and the JH.

i tried flushing with florakleen and after 24 came back with 1/2 the nuts and still have this problem.. using calmag..and bio bloom too.Click image for larger version

Name:	38B47405-C114-4F41-82F2-37C685B01618.jpeg
Views:	214
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	426774

6 week of flower

Water temp 68
    ph - 6.0 - 6.2
    temp - 68 - 70•F
    ppm- 1100

More photos
    Attached Files

Comment

Ph is always above 6.0? Manganese deficiency. https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...ese-deficiency

You need to let ph flux between 5.5 and 6.5 or you wont absorb the full spectrum of nutes. Manganese is locked out above 5.8 and calcium is locked out below 6.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	132.1 KB
ID:	426787

Comment

• Rickylo149
        Rickylo149 commented
        Editing a comment
        Tersky, could it be over watering.. im in south america and couldnt find a timmer that goes down to seconds.. so i was spraying 1 min/ every 30 mins..

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. Well i hand water so dont know anything about timers for auto feeding systems but still it is showing signs of Manganese deficiency which will happen if you dont allow you ph to flux. The leaves are not showing signs of over watering to me, just deficiencies.

Thank you wiil do so from now on

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Plain Epsom salt in water a tablespoon in a gallon helps add mag. and heals poor soil along with plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X