Weed ice cubes for bubble hash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed ice cubes for bubble hash

Got my Bubblebagdude, 1 gallon, set of 4: 220, 120, 73, and 25 micron bubble bags with a 25 micron drying mesh. Tee-hee. I have one plant left from my last grow. She's getting real close to satisfactory ginger trichomes.

What does anyone think about drying, curing as desired, breaking up the bud, and freezing it in water before getting the bag treatment?

How about opinions or experiences about Ed Rosenthal's blender bubble hash method? It's way down on the page.
    https://www.edrosenthal.com/diy-cann...diy-water-hash

I'm not looking for other ideas. Just the two.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

You do not need to dry or cure your cannabis but you can.

fresh frozen is the way my friend, cut your plant after it drys out in the pot for a couple extar days and right to the freezer for 72hrs, then right to the bag.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr.furley Do you mean stop watering the plant for a while, harvest, chop, freeze, bag? No after harvest drying? I've been blasting fresh frozen and like the product. Fresh frozen bubble hash sounds nice, too.

But the blender method. I understand in bag agitation but the blender is so much lazier. I like lazier.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly what I'm saying.

Don't be lazy you'll get more plant matter. You only want to knock the trichrome off by agitated them in ice water not beat it up like it owes you money.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Right on, Mr. F. I'm just this close to harvesting. Watered, yesterday. Another dry day, or two, and I'm making bubble hash.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X