No announcement yet.

ILGM Banana Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man she's a beauty really fat looks great.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! It’s been a long grow with this one. Trying to stay patient lol

She’s been in the dark since Wednesday, took her down this morning 56 days from the switch. Gave a quick dry trim, I’ll let the CannaBrush get the rest when ready. I stripped all the fan leaves the day I switched to 12/12 and then again 3wks into
    flower but you couldn’t tell because this plant grew so the densest sucker leaves I’ve ever had a plant produce. I was very happy to find some dense nugs hidden below😬 The Bruce Banner and Gorilla Glues are starting to get really fat tops on them. Not bad for 2wk old sprouts. Going to let them have the tent to themselves a couple weeks before the next round moves in.
    Attached Files

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
      AccidentalGardener commented
      Editing a comment
      In pic #4 there is a table leg. I think I have the same tables as my dab station, cookbook shelf and thing to hide the cat-pans under, lol.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      That table is over 20yrs old. Bought it when I got my first apartment.

All these people harvesting now...makes me sad I didn't take this up last year, lol. Looks fabulous. I'm jelly of that setup!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Your day will be coming

Everything trimmed and in jars. 5 jars of nugs, no fluff. I’ll weigh in a few weeks. Definitely the leafiest bud I’ve ever grown. I have more seeds so we’ll see if it was this plant or the strain later.

golfnrl i see you’re growing 4, how are they turning out? Just wondering if your sugar leaves are growing out the same way

Comment

bboyfromwayback ..I'll be watching to see how they grow....I'm 18 days into the switch
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Let me know in a few weeks. I’ll be running them again in a couple grows so we’ll see

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        @bboyfromwayback...will do. I'm planning to run them again myself in a couple of grows.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Fresh cut it’s a smooth smoke. Nice body high but not a drowsy buzz. I probably had 30% amber

152g dry. The HighGrade app graded the buds 4 stars at 16% thc. Definitely room for improvement, I have a feeling all the stress this plant went through early on contributed to the heavy foliage which cut down on the light penetration. Atleast that’s my theory. Gona pop a couple more seeds soon and run this strain grow after next. Hopefully I’ll hit the 20’s on thc.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X