Nutrient or light burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient or light burn?

Hey guys, so.... I originally thought this was a nutrient burn problem. I haven't fed any nutrients in a week. And I still see symptoms. Now I'm thinking it's light burn and if it is I'm f***** because I cant raise that light anymore. Only thing I can do if that's the case is remove it from the tent and rig up the light somehow. Anyways, I posted 3 pictures. 2 of what the affected leaves look like, and one of what the bottom half looka like(pretty normal). I notice these symptoms near the top of the plant, some just a bit below the canopy. Is this serious nutrient burn or serious light burn?

I mean, as a last LAST resort, I can cut a hole in the bottom of the tent the size of the pots diameter and raise the entire tent, leaving the pot on the floor which would in turn give me 2 more feet of light room. Hear me out, it sounds tacky, but it could work nothing else.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Shiny dark green leaves is nitrogen toxicity this is a common problem with Miracle Grow.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Gjourney101
      Gjourney101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Anything I can do about this? I can't switch mediums, but is there a remedy? I've stopped all applications of nitrogen as of 2 weeks ago. I stopped my bloom nuts last week too. A large majority of the plant isn't affected, but on the leaves that are you can definitely notice it.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't stop bloom nutrient,
      There is two thing to do in this situation
      1) just water with PK till harvest.
      2) flush about 5 time you pot capacity with plan pHed water then feed liquid nutrients, you may still need to exclude the nitrogen.
      Miracle-Gro is the wrong choice for cannabis indoors, I know Growers that use their nutrients line outdoors and do great, but indoors almost always end bad. Next time use root Organics, foxfarm or kind soil.

+1 above...........
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

If they're that small and you're already out of vertical space... that's a problem.
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X