Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem after flush

Hey guys,

I really need your help/opinion with an issue. The girls in the picture are in the veg phase for about 2 months now. They are growing so slowly and they also developed a nytrogene excess problem. Due to this we decided to give them a flush. We did the flush about 1 week and a half ago. After the flush we fed them only with water, without the base nutrient. Yesterday we fed them with the base nutrient, but only half of the quantity. And now they look like this. Their leaves are yellow and curly at the top. What could have caused the this and how can we solve it?
    Looking forward for your help! Really apreciate it!
    Attached Files

From what I can see. Is they actually look pretty healthy.
    burned leaves tips, but I guess it from the nute burn you described.
    The leaves that are curling downwards right ? It could be from the flush or from overwatering. What I mean is it could be a root issue.
    But the leaf tips - pointing down is a clear N toxicity in the plant. But did you have these before the flush ? Or did they appear after ?

What is your PH levels ?
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Hey,

Yes, the leaves are curling downwards. This problem appeared before the flush. We did the flush with a PH of 5.5 and after that we fed them with a PH of 6.5. As I said they are in veg for about 2 months - a very long period of time and they grow so slowly. What do you advice us? We were thinking about moving them in flowering. Do you think is a proper move?

Comment

I don’t know the size of your grow room or nothing. So when you want to start flowering it’s up to you.
        Before the flush ? What about new leaves are these infected after the flush ? Or no progression?
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

There is no progression. Also, we are so scared about feeding them with nutes now. Do you think we should wait some days and in this period feed them only with water? Or we should give them nutes? Also, what PH do you think is better to give them?

Comment

Depends on what kind of nutes you have available?

PH is fine.

Comment

We have nutes from Canna, Rhyzotonic and Cannazym.

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                CANNA Flores tera? As Bloom ? Or just these Two?

But as primo described, Is the way to do it.
                They do look healthy.
                Sometimes they don’t grow the speed we want them too.

Christine20 What kind of soil are they in? Your pots need to be raised so air can flow under them. I'd raise them and let them completely dry out. Then feed with weak flower nutes. if your ready to flip em to 12-12. Perhaps use some cal-mag and a little unsulphured molasses. They look pretty healthy they ought to perk up.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X