Split plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Split plant

As i was bending my plant i accidenyly split it but i taped it back togethere an also twisty tied it to get a bit more grip will it heal back together or is it fucked

Split? Or it snapped

Comment

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you take a photo of it

• Scousedank420
      Scousedank420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not in atm soon as im home ill post a pic

• Cunjo420
      Cunjo420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. Because I dont completely understand how did you split it. Just a little bit with scissors while toping or what. Shouldnt be a problem since cannabis can recover from almost anything

It will probably be just fine.

Comment

I call it wishboning. Ive done it to a plant 3x or more on the same plant. Dont stress it will recover within a week just keep it taped up breathible tape prefurably but normal tape works fine try not to use wire and stuff for to long without removing may strangle plant. Before you lst try puting tape or some support there 1st. Also that will most likely be weakest or breaking point of plant just keep in mind when traing youre plant but overall itll be back on track in week or so at worst it probly wont show any negative signs at all as long as it still sucks water its fine all be ok im sure
      IO'D

Comment

It’ll heal if you leave it be. In a couple weeks remove the tape and bonds. There will be a knuckle where the damage occurred, other than that you won’t even know.

Comment

Cannabis is very resistant. Unless you snapped it completely off, I believe what the others said is spot on. Leave it and see. Only thing you can do at this point.
          Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
          Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
          FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

I took the twisty tie off an supported a lower branch that was abit damaged must of been when i was panicinh to fix the split

Comment

Here's my current major split. The bamboo pole is the thermometer holder. Didn't do a thing to it because I didn't notice it until 3rd week defoliation.

Although, I do not suggest not doing anything to repair a split/break.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Scousedank420
                Scousedank420 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats alright then i was thinking that id messed up an i was goin to fail again so even tho its split itll survive and itll help that ive taped it up ?

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                There are no guarantees. Always do what you can when you find an issue, just in case.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200621_104751.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	385.9 KB
ID:	420228 Did the same thing to this one.
              This photo is from yesterday.
              She's happy and healthy.
              β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹β€‹πŸ™‚

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X