(K) Deficiency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! (K) Deficiency?

Hey GWE, awoke to a worrisome sight. I believe my plant is showing a potassium deficiency, but I have some other theories.

1. (K) Deficiency
    2.Nutrient burn
    3. Nutrient lockout

Those are my guesses in order. I did read that potassium can be locked out by an excess of nitrogen and calcium.

Here are my details:

My nutrients are in my signature at the bottom, take a look.
    I've been using 1 teaspoon of Gardeners plant feed, 3 mL Cal-Mag & Iron, and a 1/4 teaspoon of flower fuel (1-34-32) in every gallon of water.
    I use feeding every other watering and my pH is on the lower end of 6.0 or so. I recently had to move my LED up because I believed it to be light burn, until I saw these symptoms appear up and down the plant.

I'm thinking it's either a potassium deficiency or a potassium lockout because of too much Cal-Mag & Nitrogen. Any suggestions guys? She's 1 week and 2 days into flower. Thanks in advance.

Notice the yellowing, browing of the edges and some tips of the fan leaves. Some leaves curcled their tips near the top but I believe that to be light burn.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

To me it looks like a slighty Nute burn, to be honest.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X