No announcement yet.

sharing some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I just cut 4 just to see how it goes. all from the alaskan purple. If I need to do anything diff let me know. shes got plenty
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good, you're going to have some little monsters soon!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great so far very neat setup

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you....I love this place!!

just wanted to post a pic of that Funky NLxLS auto. Its just staying @ 12/12 with my photo plants but shes looking great buds are filling in.
    Last edited by Dieselgrower; 07-29-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife is a huge NL fan so I added the Lemon Skunk to try to bulk it up a bit and reduce it's tendency to quickly become calmag deficient. These are limited and the first release was very exclusive but stock does remain and it feels like the time has come to let a few more out.

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      shes deff building since I flipped and cant wait. I think shes gonna be good....mmmmmmm!

Looking great so healthy i almost smell them
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks. she smells great

So I cut down my alaskan purple and my funky auto this weekend. hangging no so hopefully ill be smoking in a few weeks. Gonna let the GSC, Badazz og cheeze and super skunk kush go for another week. first are the purp. cant wait

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did you grow that NLxLS of funkys just for my knowledge? I did not see any amber but all milky looked not as big of colas but same look of plant. Mine i let go 83days seed to harvest. Very nice haul i'm happy for you.

thanks SoOrbudgal, Id have to look at home but I believe I start her around Mid april. it is more milky than amber. The leaves started to curl and brown close to the cola, so I chopped vs having brown spots on my bud.I also had to flip this one to get her to flower and she stayed under 12/12 with my photos. she is the sister of the 2 plants in the start of this post.

Comment

just some pics of my current grow. sunday was the start of week5. 2 white og 1 topped 1 tied down, wedding cake and a green crack. looking and smelling good

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man those look fantastic well done. I just soaked a wedding cake seed this morning been wanting to grow her since i tried her from dispensary she just struck me and hubby we loved it.

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you , she stayed a little bush can wait for the finished

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X