No announcement yet.

Stupid stuff done stoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a hot summer day, myself and another employ decided to go get lunch and fix our heads. So off to the little store that made sandwiches fresh, and the to a field under a shade tree. Where we pigged down the sandwiches and proceeded to roll a fatty. This is where things went bad, LEOs came from all directions and we are surrounded, I tuck the bag under my balls to hide it, of course they said "get out"! I could not hide it any longer there it is setting on the seat, and a LEO grabs it. Fortunately for us they were concerned with dumping trash (which we were not doing), After some fast talk they let us go, we promised to never set there again, but lost the weed before we could smoke any, made for a long afternoon. We moved to setting under a bridge and were never bothered.

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to remind myself that LEO means something else besides Low Earth Orbit - the term I use to describe the ideal buzz.

Well I damn sure just gone n done one oughtta git me into the Hall of Shame for this thread.
    Smoked the 2nd 1/2 of a OGKush/Fire OG mixed joint 1st thing ystrdy morning. I had plants in 3 stages of feed &/or growth & needing dif water. I made & phd the calmag & watered the nursery- clones & seedlings. Made the molasses & got the ph to 6.48. Grabbed the down thinkin 'how much to get to 5.5..... Just as I put it in the jug clarity hit & I had to dump the gallon. Mixed it again & caught myself shooting for 5.5 again. Did the same thing on the nxt batch too....
    I've killed my delicate clones & crippled the seedlings....They were kicking ass until now & they are dieing before my eyes.I can only assume I did the same on the 1st batch but didn't catch it.
    Attached Files

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Most of them were the 1st offerings from a Black Cherry Punch mother courtesy of Budgal so it only hurts my timing. I took 3 more Jilly Bean from the flowering plant but the Unicorn Delight is gone & if the Big Bud seedlings don't make it I'm out of them too. I think one of the GSC might make it.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      JDU clones from a Mango will be taken along with GSC once the outdoor gals really show growth i got you covered later down the road with those. I would take some on the Hindu also if you like i'm just making sure they are revegging. Here's a question......if they turned out to all hermi down the harvest lane would the clones i took be hermi seeded also ?

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet Thanks Budgal. I should have Mango seeds in a few mos too!
      I wouldn't think any of them would be inclined to hermi just because they were revegged would they?
      Last edited by JDU; 06-26-2020, 11:00 AM.

Decided to take my bike for a ride last week..for the first time in three yrs. Midnight..stoned(smoking a strain called Wheres my bike? fer fuk sakes). Had a nice ride...son came home while i was gone and parked in driveway. So, im cruising home, shoot up the driveway, TRUCK!!, swerve hard left..CURB!, Ass over Tea kettle i went. Handle bar to the ribs, and back all faked up.. Went to bone snapper today(known him for years)..explained what happened...He couldn't stop laughing.. told him to f off as i was walking out..he was in hysterics. Dont ride ur bike stoned!!!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I picture this so clearly homegrown. When we were 8-12yrs old all of us kids in the neighborhood rode bikes. We had a "club" of some sort. We'd all line up follow the leader get where i'm going?? Once you turn your head to look back at where the other bikes were at while riding we got in a 4 bike pile up. Nothing like rode rash knees and elbows all summer long

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      It makes it all the more amazing that Albert Hoffman made it home on his bike while taking the world's first intentional acid trip.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      rofl What a moving picture show I saw of that.

OMG i never operated anything but a swing on a tree while we were high on LSD blotter. Did watch the Rose Parade in Pasadena with some friends high on it. Kept us up all night till time for the parade we sat on a roof and watched the floats. But ride a bike i'm not sure about that
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X