No announcement yet.

Tri leaf ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pics. Thanks Woody. I'm thinking I'll pinch the top off and leave it a few days to see if we get something I can work with.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

OlderNOTwiser here's a side picture had to remove a couple of fan leaves so far cause this girls it just stacked

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks like Outer Limits material!

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Careful with the water and nute looking stressed just don't over do anything let her go with out over doing it.

• Chadly01
        Chadly01 commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal no nutes at all yet .My own mix foxfarm soil .... just ph water that's all .I'm just really love this girl so far she's so Special

Have to agree.! Man that's really crazy.

Comment

OKie Dokie yep she's special
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

We're a week down the road and so far my plant is keeping to the tri-whatever and I'm able to top and begin what looks like a potential 6 or 12 colas. Chadly01 are you still working it? I keep jumping on your thread hoping that lil monster has glowing eyes by now or something.

Comment

OlderNOTwiser this is her still she is just going crazy at the base . She has gotten alittle more height on her but not much ... she is special in every way

Comment

Ok so this is her now .....Im low stress training her this took me over a hour to do ,plus I had no choice but to trim some stuff off ... This plant is just insane never had one like this before . I'm very happy how she is turning out so far ... feel free on any ideas I'm open to anything for her

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                I sure like this plant thanks for keeping her going and training looks great

Hoping that mutant keeps going. Looking forward to the end result! My tri-leaf seems fairly happy. I've done all of the HST I'm going to do and will likely flip to 12/12 next week once some fans fill out a bit more for energy boost. I'm looking at 12 mains if all goes according to plan. I really like the shape of these triple headers.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                That looks great OlderNOTwiser tri leaf grows kinda wish i had a mutant to challenge me in growing her.

Just a weekly update...had to trim more leaves . A couple new nodes have popped but all in all still the same it has split one with two heads which is growing normally 2 per side but split two is growing 3 tri all the way around...and split again on her own ....last pic is just a reference to both plants that were dropped at the same time ...let me know what you guys think

Comment

Chadly01 How ya doin' with that mutant?

Comment

OlderNOTwiser this is my mutant still ... not that much of a change going since 5/19

Comment

I guess I've been delinquent in my replies...My bad. I'm thinking you must be the giant in the beanstalk story. That would make the mutant in pic 3 about 20" across!!!!! OK. Enough nonsense.

It is still awesome looking. I hope it gets you some killer bud even if it's only a small amount. I don't have a current photo of my new favorite offspring but this one is about ten days old. The three mains are evident with the third being just a bit shorter. I got confused about halfway through the sexline work and thus I have many buds. On the bright side she is already showing cloudy and an ever so small bit of amber. Watching closely now.

Edit: Forgot to mention the leaf damage due to calcium issues...due to improper pH...due to spoiled calibration solution...sorted now but man!

Comment

The one on the right is my tri-mutant.

Comment

My tri-leaf met her fate yesterday. Day 108. I set the "flower date" about 12 days after switch. That gave me ~55 days of flower. The genetic foxtailing threw me off a couple of days for sure. No matter how long it actually was I had 65-70% cloudy and about 10% or so of amber. Hoping it cures up well. A taster bud from two weeks ago is now ready and it hits hard and fast. I can't wait to get the more mature stuff.

I had to take her out of the tent to get a look at the back side since I was all yo-yo'd up inside. Luckily nothing broke moving it. Though it wouldn't have mattered once I saw the whole plant under the 30/60x loupe.The sexline worked out well. The yield looks good so far. I'll weigh it for the first time as it goes into curing jars.

Comment

Very nice! OlderNOTwiser . Nice size colas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X