Week 3 flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 3 flowering

So week 3 of flowering almost up tomorrow. I’ve seen ALOT of improvements after topping, trimming, and switching over
    to sunlight. Today I trimmed a few leaves out the way and trained my sites a little further over into light. In 2 days she’s grown 6 inches at least height wise and the stems have grown at least 2-3 inches. A little rub on the fan stem and a sniff, smells amazing!! So anyone see anything abnormal or that I should focus more on? Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Xconian If you're 3 weeks in flowering, those are the smallest plant's I've seen. Are they autos?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Xconian
      Xconian commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m not sure if there autos
      Or photo. I do know that she didn’t show her second or flower until I switched to 12/12. She’s a white widow/northern lights hybrid clone. When I got her she was a few day old seedling that was super super sick and yellow. Like almost dead because he had planted her in just some regular off the front lawn soil in a shitty part of town. I transplanted
      Into organic grow with compost, and she recovered. Then I transplanted once more into final pot, topped the main cola, and trimmed off the trash leaves. I am keeping her around a foot tall (give or take as long as it’s not massive) and trying to focus on bud density/potency. Idk much about dwarf plants nor heard of them lol. So ya I’m not 100% sure on that. She is small but she is thick in the stem and healthy which is kinda my hope that the buds will do the same. I’m attaching a few more pics of the stem and bud sites after being out today. I mean I feel like she is producing good results. Idk if she is as far along as most plants are by now (first time grow) but I’ve read that different strands take longer then others or faster. I’ll post pics underneath this comment let me know what you think

They do look tiny, maybe their dwarf plants?

Comment

Here’s the pics. Thanks fellas. Also I am using LST. Full height standing up I’d say is about a foot tall. Also the hairs are about a half inch to an inch and her color is virbrant and healthy I think.

Comment

You said it's a clone, but you said it was a sick little seedling.
        If you have an auto, whoever gave it to you lost a nice bud. However old the mother plant is when trimmed, the clone will be the same age and the timeline will be the same.
        A few more questions.
        How old was your clone when you turned to flower? How long was the time between topping and flowering?
        Clones have to get their roots on after going to their rooting medium. It could be your roots haven't had long enough to develop? Plants need time to recover after being topped. I consider my plants recovered from a topping after about three weeks, or three new leaf sets.
        A white widow/northern lights hybrid is not a dwarf hybrid if you consider NL is over 3 feet tall and WW is upwards of 6. Keeping even tall strains as those to a 12" height is no problem with training. Not trimming. You can grow a 6' plant in 12" space, with the right training and timing. Nice and bushy.
        Sunlight is your friend and will help you with a decent harvest.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

I mean seedling to me lol. It wasn’t small it was a couple inches or so and as for bushy she was I think (again first
          time grow) heres some pics of probably 2-3 weeks after I got
          her and before I trimmed her and did all I’ve done so far. So she was probably 3 weeks to a month old before
          i topped her. The next day I pruned some, approximately 3 days worth of pruning altogether (not at once). Then I transplanted two times. I turned her to flower probably a month to month and a half after I got her idk how long she was vegging before that. The roots were and are healthy (many of them and white and I think proper size for the size she was) there was proper time for recovery I think from pruning and transplant etc. she actually didn’t have any shock (dropping yellowing etc) from anything I did she was perky and strong. I know
          the plants the clones came from are about 10ft tall right now
          with lots of buds. together the one I have is probably about 3 months old I think. And like I said when I got her she was in crap dirt and not the best health so maybe she is now just fully recovering from that? She has grown alot
          in the last few weeks I do know that because I see it everyday. She has gained some height but more growth seems to be in site width and calyx stems, and hairs. she hasn’t had any problems deficiency wise since
          ive had her, for a couple of days there wasn’t any growth height wise and the lower sites were underdeveloped but I switched lighting and everything caught up within a days. Idk I mean she is growing and everyday she is showing ALOT more gain. She is gaining some height but again she isn’t vegging so maybe that’s why she isn’t shooting up like crazy? Also the pics I post might
          ale her look smaller the she actually is? I wish I had a little more info but she was literally given to me with none, so I’m basing a lot of this off of since I’ve had her (again about 3 months or so and only 3 weeks tomorrow flowering) idk, I’m satisfied so far (whether I should be or not idk as It’s my first time) I am feeding her alpaca grow (organic plant food) in the soil once a week. Other then that she’s gets water every 2-3 days or so if needed. She’s. It over or underwatered. Only other thing I can think is maybe he gave me a different strand from what he told me? Although she looks just like those plants did. I mean he coulda been b.s me about the strand altogether for all I know. It smells really good when I rub the trichomes on the fan leaves (skunky and potent) thoughts? I’m gonna keep doing what I’m doing for now cuz it is working. I’m wondering if somehow she flipped back to veg after turning to flower or got a light exposure maybe? Idk. I’m thinking she is just recovering from the early issues she had finally and that is issue people see.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I would not be touching the flowering buds and rubbing them for perfume.

• Xconian
            Xconian commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol I’m not I’m rubbing the fan leave stems

Yeah, not a lot going on. I'm going to say you have an auto seed based on flowering at this size, and the time frame you're giving. There's nothing you can do but watch and see what she does. You could have as much as another 5-7 weeks before harvesting. Based on what I see as a typical flowering time of 8-10 weeks.
          If she was such a runt as you say, bravo for bringing life back to it. Now, don't do anything else except pull the colas away from each other for training. Nutes and training only. No trimming.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Okie dokie thanks a bunch for the info

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X