Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flockshot
    replied
    Great job. Those are going to do you proud.

Leave a comment:

• NA420
    replied
    Temp swings have effected my growth as well, even indoors but yours will speed up cause they are hitting those edges! Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    Hidden talents emerge while waiting nine days for the postal service to deliver a new ballast after the previous one spontaneously fried itself

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    Xaliuz that was so outstanding. you should give it its own thread. no offense, karlee lol just really liked the poem

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    Happy you liked it

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Xaliuz you sound like a poet, I love every word you wrote. Thank you so much

• rockman
    replied
    Very robust plants Karlee! 😊 Good to see such progress...despite the cool temps they previously endured! 🌻

Leave a comment:

• rwdyredhead
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, I just bought a cooler yesterday to make into a diy ac to help fight the heat in my grow room. It's getting into the low 80s here this week. Stay warm y'all!

• Tika
    replied
    Really really really sweet!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah Karlee, preparation is the key, the forecast tries to forsee, anticipating the inevitable, cold cold degree. One step ahead, bracing thyself with patience, vigilant and focused, working on your creation. There might be some frustration, an impatient temptation - anticipation of the expectation, fueling your inspiration. Determination and dedication will keep you in tune with the situation. No need for hesitation, your bud will be a sensation!

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    We just got another 6 inches of snow today.

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    From you an honor thanks for looking. I smelled spring in the air and right now it's snowing like a blizzard LOL

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I thought they looked small I'm just twizzling leaves LOL my term for taking fans out of the way.

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for looking Xal it's always something, just half to tuck and roll when needed.

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Nebula All because of your teaching ...Notice the 5 gallon pots filled for the dwarf auto's LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X