Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I'm having a blast with training in the dirt I love the speed they bounce back

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika I'm loving the auto's for speed and without Green and Rock I'd have not tried them. I like being able to spin the plants I don't take them to water like you but the training is fun with the C.C

• Green75
    replied
    Well looky there...great job they look awesome...those are plants I would claim!!

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Really cute Karlee! 😊 Nice job with training! Aren't autos fun?! 🌿🌿🌿🌿

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Indeed CUTE. EXcellent training... looks like greenies! Balls out- good girl

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied
    Starting to go now the training is neat I can spin it around very pliable but not for long the window is short. I can see pre flowers on a few

And easy to tell which leaf is blocking a flower . They look cute wanted to share.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0404.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	7.34 MB
ID:	55413Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0403.JPG
Views:	411
Size:	8.05 MB
ID:	55414Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0402.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	7.00 MB
ID:	55415Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0405.JPG
Views:	408
Size:	6.50 MB
ID:	55416

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    replied
    Great look to those babies Karlee! And you 're so right about the small initial size....my Swiss Cheese is about 4 days earlier, and though it is not my first auto grow, I find myself wanting her to get that inevitable growth spurt, ASAP! 😊

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Doc it's hard to think they have 30 some days LOL

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    These autos are different you could fit 20 in your tent LOL

• Green75
    replied
    Very pretty ladies you have there...coming right along

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Wonderful Karlee. God I love the veg stage. They look simply beautiful to me!!!!
    keep on keepin on!

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    replied

Twenty-Three days

Out of the 4 plants 2 are tight little plants and haven't grown like the other 2 but I'm waiting for a growth spurt. These autos are so tiny to work with I wait for them to get a little longer it seems every day.

Far right is the Big Gun the others are the Himalayan. I lost power over a big storm for a couple hours but they weathered that storm LOL​​​​​​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0394.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.65 MB ID:	54388Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0392.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.92 MB ID:	54389Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0393.JPG Views:	1 Size:	6.93 MB ID:	54390Click image for larger version

Name:	image_10215.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	6.67 MB
ID:	54387

Leave a comment:

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    LOL, just think squiggle, and you've got it! 🐍🐍🐍

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still trying to bend my wire the way you did can you make a diagram? LOL

• rockman
    commented on 's reply
    So cool Karlee when they're topped...no stopping them now! And a nice kind of workout...you're going to love those autos! 😊

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X