Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick question please

So I noticed today that under my bud sites that more white hairs
    are beginning to grow underneath them on the stems of these sites. I’m guessing these are new bud sites
    starting to form. Can someone explain this please? The stems on the original sites are growing a lot and today out of the blue I think every site (6) now has new hairs growing about a half inch or so below the developed bid sites I have. I have pics but idk if I do if this I’ll post some anyways

Yes. All flower sites. The top of the branches will have them more clustered but they will develop in each node that doesn’t have a branch already. Just enjoy watching her transform

Comment

Originally posted by Xconian View Post
      So I noticed today that under my bud sites that more white hairs
      are beginning to grow underneath them on the stems of these sites. I’m guessing these are new bud sites
      starting to form. Can someone explain this please? The stems on the original sites are growing a lot and today out of the blue I think every site (6) now has new hairs growing about a half inch or so below the developed bid sites I have. I have pics but idk if I do if this I’ll post some anyways
      growing weed means growing weed flowers the more pistols the better
      its why most here lst, FIM even top...a few(me) just grow more
      decide now and your plant will last a few tokes longer

a very useful technique in states that limit weed grows
      or if you like to grow in confined places (under the bed or in closets) ..lol

good luck

Comment

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey thanks a bunch. So I did too her awhile back, and have been using LST for about 1 month or so. As for VT we’re aloud to have 3 juveniles. I only have one I’m working on for now, which I’m going to harvest and all so juvenile can suck it lol. Right now I have 10 sites on her that are flowered and have nice white pistils coming out. I keep getting told she is smalle and what not. Idk. I know I planned on keeping her about a foot tall and at most two foot, and to focus energy into bud production,quality of bud, and density. So far I think I’m achieving this. She has a super sturdy and thick stem (half inch or so in diameter) and the bud sites
        Have erupted in size and length, especially in the hairs. Is she at a regular size/growth for 3 weeks of flowering? Idk really. I also have read different strands grow differently too. So idk. I think I’m doing pretty good for my first grow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X