Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont seem to be budding

No my first grow...but feels like it!
    have autos 3 weeks in. And looks like they just keep growing fox tail or new growth after another.
    The wedding caje is worset. Then nothern lights and my stunted sweetooth.
    under a California lightwoks 1000( 800watts) 4x4. Soil is ffof brewing tea to feed

Comment

A bit blurry to see the close up pics.
      from what I can see, I don’t see any foxtails yet? They look pretty “young” in the flowering phase. Isn’t they just developing their buds ?
      maybe not the speed you want.. But it doesn’t look like foxtails.
      I could be wrong - but I’m pretty sure someone here will correct me, if I am
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• Jordann
        Jordann commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it's just about to start throwing pistils any day now. They never grow as fast as we want 😣 patience, we never have enough.

I believe you're right CaptainWiese91 too early in development still. I have a strain that looks like it's starting to foxtail a bit but I'm not sure if it's that, or the buds are just fattening up really fast cause it's the last few weeks. Anyway, from what I understand it's mostly caused by the lights being too close and/or heat. Obviously there are other things that can make them foxtail, but I think that seems most common. Tommyboy if you think it may be starting to foxtail, you can try moving your light a few inches farther from your canopy and see if that helps. This may help a little https://www.growweedeasy.com/foxtails

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        The most common is the light to close. Made that mistake when going from a HPS to a LED. Ruin my grow one time.. 🤦🏼
        But I really don’t se foxtails here. Tommyboy I think you are good for now 🙏🏻

• dphipps1020
        dphipps1020 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, I don't think there's anything to worry about. Mine are a little close to my lights so I've been keeping an eye on them. Not a lot I can do at this point though, my lights are already as high as they'll go.

At 3 weeks in they will just be starting to flower, give them 2 weeks!

Comment

Yep have a bit more patience with autos especially if you topped or tied them down, clipped leaves or moved them around different lighting. I've not grown them long i'm photo period but I have autos bloom at 3wks and 5 wks so if it goes past 8wks I would look into changing the light 12/12 to flower. Good luck
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X