Got problems with grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got problems with grow

I’ve got problems with my amnesia haze it’s 4 weeks in to flower and the leafs look sick ... I’ve not given nutritions for 48 hours and just water .... in the same grow I’ve got dark devil which looks ok ... photo 1 and 2 are the amnesia and 3 and 4 are the devil please could someone give me advice
    Attached Files

2 and 4 are the amnesia

Comment

Jonnyhawes1973

List as many details as you can. If you are having multiple problems, put it all into one post. Include information on grow medium, nutrients (if using any), pH levels, temperatures, light type and wattage, etc.

Post pictures under the most natural lighting you have. Turn off the blurple lights!!!! This will help us to see the natural colors and help us to help you identify the issues more correctly. Make sure your pictures are clear.
      Take pictures of:
      1. the affected parts of plant;
      2. the pot and plant if growing in soil (show the pot size);
      3. the whole plant.
      The more information you give, the more likely someone here will be able to help. That said, welcome to the forum and happy growing!

Or read this: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ly-as-possible
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hi further to my last email I’ve taken one of my ladies outbid the tent and put it in the sunshine today partly because I think it may have pollen sacks on it .. it looks like it has enjoyed its environment today but I need some advise as a first time grower if it healthy or not ... I did top it after flower
        Attached Files

Comment

The “sacs” you are mentioning is calyx, female parts.
          they are totally normal👍🏻
          The amnesia was a photo strain right ? And the Dark devil is a automatic strain ?
          I think we talked about that in your previous post you made ?
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

The best way I've found to look for man parts on a female I think has hermed is to hold it up and look from the bottom up towards the bottom or base of the buds. That's where the balls usually start. Bananas can come right out of the bud anywhere though.
            they look healthy just don't top in flower unless you want to smoke the bud and let the rest mature further.
            Vegging 4 aurora indica, waiting on seeds. Got eyes on a 4x8x8 tent.
            sp150x2 philz330 and Philz 100x2
            4 plants currently under 500w
            2 x opulent systems 4x4x80 tents and a 24x40x48 baby box.
            GH full line of nutes+calmag and my molasses sugar brown sugar liquid mix at 30ml per liter.
            Happy growing/consuming 🥴
            Space is at a premium when you're growing premium in space 😁

Comment

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol I swear by it. My landlord walked by the kitchen window while I was doing this. Did I ever feel like an idiot. Heart attack. Now I give her some bud here and there as a bribe and all is well.

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty happy I don’t have an landlord and my walls around the house is 2,6 meters high 😆 But a bud bribe always Work !
              I’ve had a plumber coming by to fix my water tap - he just looked at me and said in Portuguese: Suas flores cheiram muito.. Flower ehh, stinks a lot 😂 I gave him some too

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              CaptainWiese91. We had a guy and his apprentice here to clean the ducts for the furnace last fall, it was a suprise and the hatch to the basement is under my tent. They helped me move my plants and slide the tent across the floor to get in. They were cool. Landlord likes to suprise us I swear. We told her that everything needs an appointment, she brings the water bill every month and if the tents are open we just sit still and she leaves it in the porch.

Funny guys ... my missis already thinks I’ve become obsessed.. and I’m more interested in my ladies than her ... if she catches me lay down with them fuck knows what she will say .. that said thanks for your advice . I know I’ve mentioned this before but I just want the best for my lady and someone said it looks like I’ve pollinated the lower buds

Comment

• Jordann
              Jordann commented
              Editing a comment
              It becomes an obsession for lots of us. Trying to perfect everything, control our environment. We get funny looks from "outsiders". Never gets old.

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Couldn’t agree more 😆

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X