Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainWiese91
    replied

Listen. When you took out the plant from inside and out in the greenhouse. Right ? You didn’t have more than 12-14 hours of sun light. Then the plants thinks; “it’s fall, I need to start making buds before winter is coming” But as the sun hours is rising every day, now you have more than 14 hours of sun light pr. Day. It means ; the plant thinks it’s spring time, And not gal. Then it will start “all over” again, and try to get bigger, instead of making buds..

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    We know you didn’t take it out on any greenhouse. We mean you took it outside ........ in the sun. Your green house it’s outside. This is what we meant.. read my comment below

• faller49
    commented on 's reply
    one more comment.. I did not take the plant out of any green house.. i put it in a green house..I can not go through the steps any better than I have.. I apoligize for wasting your time.

• faller49
    commented on 's reply
    I am reading it but i think you are to much in mind of grow room lights with a constant timer to control the light.. I cannot control the sun.. MAN.. I just typed a whole page..lol.. Ridiculous on my part..... we are not on the same track and i will take that as my fault.. Thanks.. I am done wasting my time on a un-describable problem with no known answer.. Compost is always a good thing..It is just a hobby. (i do not use).. hobby's are to be fun.. this has run out of fun.. Thank You..Take care, stay safe and well..

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Toker1 maybe you can help this guy. It was a nice description you made in JDU’s post..
    he could definitely use it 🙏🏻

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied
    Ok. Well...I recommend reading as much of the tutorials on the web site as you can. It seems like there are some areas where you lack some information and I cant help someone who has no idea what im talking about. The main site has a multitude of tutorials, topics and more that can explain it better than i can. It might be best to get a base general knowledge of the cannabis plant and how it grows before asking us questions. I mean i could ask a mechanic how to rebuild my engine but until i learn what all the parts are and their names, i will have no clue what to do with the information he is giving me. I hope you can understand it better via the tutorials. Here are some links.

Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

https://www.growweedeasy.com/auto-vs...iod-easilyused

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Listen. When you took out the plant from inside and out in the greenhouse. Right ? You didn’t have more than 12-14 hours of sun light. Then the plants thinks; “it’s fall, I need to start making buds before winter is coming” But as the sun hours is rising every day, now you have more than 14 hours of sun light pr. Day. It means ; the plant thinks it’s spring time, And not gal. Then it will start “all over” again, and try to get bigger, instead of making buds..

• faller49
    replied
    I do not know what took the plant out to early means.. out of the light? How long would you leave them under 24/7 lights.. They have to go out sometime and in my area we never get 24/7 sun light...out of the house?..why would that make a difference from house to greenhouse..More confused than before now..

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Well...natural or artificial light doesn't matter. What matters is:
    A) Photoperiod or Autoflower plant
    B) IF photo, 18 hr min of light for vegatative stage and 12 hr max of light for flower

Please read this as I'm not sure you are understanding what we are trying to say. https://www.growweedeasy.com/light-schedules

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    You took the plant out to early, this is my opinion.
    And even if everything is the same - the seeds are not. They all want different things on maybe also different times.
    But my opinion is you took the plant to early out

• faller49
    replied
    One more thing.. I have started my grows in the plastic green house at the same time each year.. First week of april.. Never hadthis problem before whatever it is.. always few weeks of growth then few weeks of flower.. no million little nubs before.. same house.. same type soil .. same exact grow pots.. Only difference this year from others is grow starter guy did not, as usral grow with timer lights and this year grew in dark room wit 24/7 lights.. no timer.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Perfect !! Now I now why it’s re-vegging then.
    When you took the plant out in the green house, you had 12 maybe 14 hours of light - indicates it’s should flower as it did. Then to days got longer and the plant is thinking right now - it’s spring and not fall..
    This is why it’s starting to look odd.

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. It happens to the best of us man. Especially when the tent has a few years on it (and a couple holes like my old tent did). His growth will be a little funky for a week or so but it's not too far gone by any means IMO

• faller49
    replied
    .. OK>> do not know what more to say to describe.. The place I got the pants from had them in a dark room with 24 hours of artificial light.. I grow in a little plastic green house outside with NATURAL LIGHT (The Sun).. which does not shine 24 hours per day.. we spent some time starting at 24 hours with combination of artificial light and natural (the sun) light slowly progressing to less and less ARTIFICIAL LIGHT to only the natural hours of light (the Sun) before putting them in the greenhouse in the mid spring (approx 1st week of April).. Thats all I got.. I am wore to a frazzle..I do not know what more I can say..Just Me I guess..

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I thought re-veg the first 2 sec I saw the picture.
    Thank you for helping me here. I don’t think he should throw it out. I just need to get more darkness 👍🏻

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X