Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tersky
    replied
    It looks like your plants are re-vegging. The rounded serrated-less edge of the leaves is a sign. That means light is getting in there somewhere or you are giving them more than 12 hrs a light a day.

As far as the pics are concerned, its normal to limit the size of attachments used in forums as having a forum with gigs of data in one thread causes slow loading times. Usually you can change the "quality" of the picture in the settings of the camera and this should decrease the size of the file. Some cameras on phones have settings made just for web posting. Personally i just open the pic in MS paint and resize it, and save it.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Tersky good you noticed the same, then I’m not all fucked in the head. 👍🏻 But it’s hard to diagnose more when the info about the setup is a little short

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    Lol looked at the pic and thought the exact same thing.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    I saw the picture on imgur, or what the fuck it’s called🤣
    But to me it’s hard to make a diagnosis- without some proper descriptions of fx. What kind of soil or medium are you using? How old is the plant ?
    What kind of nutrients and how much have been used ? Auto strain or a photo strain.
    I’m aware you are new to the game. This is why I’m trying to help you here
    Basic info about the plant

• faller49
    replied

Before you do anything! Please explain what the problem is mate ?😁

I guess It is just me.. I am a newbie at growing.. I have grown 4 plants each of the last 2 years.. I have never had plants look like these are looking.. They say a picture is worth a thousand words.. WELL.. I am failing at both here.. Cannot describe the difference of this grow and last years or year before's grow.. and I seem to be the only one that can see in the images that that is not.. normal.. Or normal to my limited experience.. I cannot deliver them to anybody here so those were my only 2 options.. Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    With what kind of light schedule? 18/6 or 24/0 ?
    I still don’t understand. You think something is wrong with the plant right ? - tell what you think is the problem ?

• faller49
    replied
    grow house

Leave a comment:

• faller49
    replied
    I didn’t understand so much from your setup you described - when you write: down to normal light hours - what do you mean by that ?

The sun does not shine 24/7... so we tried to use light/sun to 'climatize' them to natural light conditions.. did this for about 45days before putting in the green house.. (plastic tent.) no artificial lighting

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Before you do anything! Please explain what the problem is mate ?😁

• faller49
    replied
    so the link did not work.. fourums should not be this difficult I belong to dozens of them..Oh well.. been a mess all spring.. think iIwill trash this year and rethink next year.. Thanks for the response... heading out to add to the compost pile..

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    Looks like mutations to me - Or maybe they are started to re-veg?

I didn’t understand so much from your setup you described - when you write: down to normal light hours - what do you mean by that ?
    Sorry a little confusing to read

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    faller49 what's your question about the plants? Can't help with posting photo someone else may.

Leave a comment:

• faller49
    started a topic Can You tell me what is going on here

Can You tell me what is going on here

^ plants all look the same.. 5 varieties... All plants were got from same source have used in the last 2years (this is3rd) All plants were 2 to 4 inches when received... Biggest difference was the grower this season grew with 24 hour lights instead of as in the past he had timers on them (do not know duration)... we tried weening them down to natural light hours??? We grow out side in a grow tent with 24 hour fan.. <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9ZkLxOW"><a href="//imgur.com/a/9ZkLxOW"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script> Says imags are to large (never ran into that in 10 years) so trying the lmgur.com thing.. It does not seem to work either.. will not let me post without a picture and will not let me post a picture that I want so whatever picture is shown has NOTHING to do with the post other than to find some way to post.. ANY HELP will be appreciated.. https://imgur.com/a/9ZkLxOW
    Last edited by faller49; 05-20-2020, 02:28 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X