I have to act NOW!!!!!!! or i will lose them. PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL I have to act NOW!!!!!!! or i will lose them. PLEASE HELP

HI ALL, GUYS I REALLY NEED SOME HELP HERE, I having this deficiency or what ever it is. All my plants are sufering right now. and i have two of them in their finals weeks (they are in natures living soil). Im using RO water, , water Ph btw 6-7 and no pests. this is someting that they need. Spread really fast. i have GH, CAL/MAG PLUS and RECHARGE

Thinking in a Calcium deficiency las feed i mix 3ml of CLA/MAG PLUS and 1/2 tsp of RECHARGE. plants are getting worse by the hours. please help me in this or i will lose my plants

I see ph going in 6-7. 7 is a little bit on the high side of you are using FFOF. What does your soil manufacturer recommend?
    Here is what you do, measure ph going in, then again when it comes out of the bottom of the plant. If they are different, then you can estimate the root zone ph. If they are the same, then that is your root zone PH.
    mid the ph in the root zone is off... flush until the root zone ph is inline with what the soil manufacturer recommends.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Are you spraying these Plants with something? The specks on the leaves almost look like a spray pattern.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Mystery21
        Mystery21 commented
        Editing a comment
        no man, no sprays, just RO WATER , they are in living soil, so i can't use any chemicals on them

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Most likely it’s a ph issue. Try testing the water going in, and the water coming out. Make sure to take readings on both next watering or feed.

I tried to get a match in the plant problem section and leaf septoria looks plausible, but I'm terrible at diagnosing.

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to let you know, recharge is not a nutrient. It bumps up bio activity in the soil. Also, nature's living soil is very similar to kindsoil, and adding recharge is fine, but NOT cal-mag. Adding that or any nute to living soil can bring problems.

thanks for the info Greenpassion that was very very healpfull to know. thank you very much. i would like to ask you how i can feed those plants in nature living soil. they are getting sick. i was looking for pest like you can see in these videos in this link...... https://imgur.com/a/6TzxCMM

but no pest were found, now you can chek how i have this plant that its not in living soil. she is Happy frog Potting Soil. Last Feed was 1/2 tsp of RECHARGE and 3ml of CLA/MAG PLUS in 1G od R/O water.. i know i fuck this up. https://imgur.com/a/WURxb9x

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        I started a photo grow in kind soil, and several weeks into the veg stage they started looking too bright green. What I did was began giving them a very weak dose a Botanicare pure blend Pro. And a little bit of liquid Karma. They have greened up and are happy now. So the kind soil had run out of gas so to speak. Which means they needed food. They now get the weak dose of Botanicare , a tablespoon of molasses, and half the recommended dosage of liquid Karma which is made up of sea kelp and guano. Liquid karma is not necessarily A nutrient it is an additive. I suggest you look it up. Worst case scenario get them out of the soil that they are in and put them in something like coast of Maine, which is just a nice healthy potting soil.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X