Hey LED Guys, Is this light any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey LED Guys, Is this light any good?

Buddy of mine has just come into a tent and all the paraphernalia to get up and running. Came from someone he knows who's taking a break. He's got two Philzon Model 120PCS*10W lights and a couple 4x4x8 tents but will only be using one tent. Are these lights any good? Don't know how old they are. They're kinda small so I'm guessing he'd need to set both up in the one tent. Comments?
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

The product description on Amazon says it has a 3x3 veg footprint but it only pulls 240w. A 4x4 space should have between 5- 800w so I would think he would want at least 3 of those lights. I recommend upgrading. It would be about the same price. I like my Mars Hydro fixtures & am fixin to order another one. Vipraspectra & Spider Farmer make a good light too.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I love em.
      I have a tws200 & 2 ts600s. I just ordered an sp150 to extend the footprint & a ts1000 for my veg tent.

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      i may just bite the bullet and do the ts3000

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd recommend it!!! Unless you have the proclivity towards DIY.... In which case I suggest you lobby to Farmall , Obi-Wan or @YYcanibus for advice & a parts list. They make amazing light fixtures. You should see their grow journals & show yer grow harvests!!!!
      But I really do love my Mars & so do my plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X