Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to upload photograph from my iPhone. Uploads sideways every time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to upload photograph from my iPhone. Uploads sideways every time.

How do I upload a picture without it being turned 90 degrees onto its side? What am I doing wrong?

Does it do it if you rotate the picture before uploading?
    Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
    Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. Unfortunately, rotating before uploading didn’t work for me. I’ll have another go after work. I’m sure I’ll find a way. I’ve uploaded small and medium photo sizes too and that made no difference.

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess worst case scenario is you could always upload it to another service like google drive or flickr and then link it.

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      True. I’ll have another look into later. Would be nice to post a photo on here that’s the right way up. Save people snapping their necks trying to look at my pics.

Howdy itsasecret, When I take photos with my iPhone (i4), I have found that the only way to get then posted in the intended orientation has been to first download the photos onto my laptop and then to manually rotate them using the Windows picture manager, then when posted they come out in the proper orientation in the post.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Itsasecret
      Itsasecret commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi there, DW2. Thanks for the info..Another reason for me to buy myself a laptop. Might have to be sideways photos for a little while. Only been allowed back to work this week so cash flow hasn’t been great recently.

Figured out that if I take a photo with my phone held sideways (landscape) then when I upload them they are the right way up. I was holding my phone the wrong way the whole time. Doesn’t seem to like the photos taken with my phone held upright (portrait).
    You learn something new everyday.

Comment

• ellz
      ellz commented
      Editing a comment
      I was kind of thinking that may be the problem but it's weird because I uploaded pictures that were in portrait mode and they uploaded fine. It could be because I'm on a computer and you used a phone. Not sure.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X