• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Sleep - yes.

• Matty101
    commented on 's reply
    I've heard of people running 24h light for 2 weeks when first sprouting?..seems lie it would need some sleep no?

• Matty101
    commented on 's reply
    No not out the ground yet..photo period..wondering if should do 24 h light for some time then switch to 18 6 for rest of veg

• Matty101
    commented on 's reply
    I'm growing 4 not photo period..non feminizedmy grow space is 10x8x6 feet high.. my pots are 12 inch tall 12 inch diameter..not sure the gallon..I have mh for veg and hps 600watt for flowering..as for yield.

• gbauto
    replied
    Originally posted by Matty101 View Post
    Juat put my germinated seeds into soil and under light..I've got them on an 18 light 6 dark cycle atm..I am not sure when or to what timeline I would need to switch the cycles..heeeeelp.
    Lighting requirements are really dependent on whether you're growing autos or photos. If they are autos, I tend to run an 18/6 throughout the run.
    Photos get 18/6 during veg until I have finished training structure and then flip to 12/12 for the duration.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    replied
    O.K., I'm a newbie too. I just started my second grow, while waiting for my first crop to be ready for harvest. In both cases, I left my little t5 light on 24/7. I didn't adjust to 18/6 until I swapped to my 315 W LEC light, on day 14. You should be fine either way. Good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    Whenever you want depending on your goals.How many are you growing? What strain and are they autoflowers or photoperiod? Are they regular or feminized? How big is your growspace? How big are your pots? What do you have for lighting? How much do you want to yield?

Give us some details and we can help more.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    What cycles - is not even out of the ground yet is it?

Leave a comment:

• Matty101
    started a topic Freah in soil..help pls

Freah in soil..help pls

Juat put my germinated seeds into soil and under light..I've got them on an 18 light 6 dark cycle atm..I am not sure when or to what timeline I would need to switch the cycles..heeeeelp.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X